::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this irrational muthafukka has played in one playoffs in 5 years

WknWKBt.gif

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Nah, I’m of the believe that having a great point guard, one that knows how to consistently run defined sets in the half court and how to hit a variety of players in a variety of positions, is important.

We have a bunch of good ball-handlers and decent passers but you can see the difference in a good PG in how easy they make it for everyone else, especially in the half court set.

Lots of our guys are good at driving and dishing on tight collapses but we struggle with basic post entry passes and lobs. We don’t have a lot of creative passers, we’re mostly a hand-off and curl team.
Having a great point guard would be amazing, can't wait till we actually have one :to:

Be an idiot willing to believe in a hot streak where the whole roster was in a contract year brehs :Jbomg:
I'm choosing to ignore the idiot comment.

Dion suffered from Tannehill syndrome, believing he was Superman and did not need an obvious surgery. The only difference between this team last year and that run 2 years was a healthy Waiters. When Wade came back, the difference in the team was noticeable. Add a healthy Waiters, even without the consistency, and we'll find a way into the 4th seed and winning one playoff series depending on the opponent.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know I wasnt talking about UD :troll: but plenty of folks here (not including myself) would be happy to see him hang it up too.

I’d only be happy if he was immediately brought in as a coach or something.

Haslem is consistently regarded as one of the best mentors in the league. When you have a bunch of raw, unpolished talent and a willingness to work, it’s guys like UD who instill the proper habits to make players great.

If we’re not able to compete for a championship, we shouldn’t start penny pinching instead of going all in our development.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I’d only be happy if he was immediately brought in as a coach or something.

Haslem is consistently regarded as one of the best mentors in the league. When you have a bunch of raw, unpolished talent and a willingness to work, it’s guys like UD who instill the proper habits to make players great.

If we’re not able to compete for a championship, we shouldn’t start penny pinching instead of going all in our development.
I dont think thats what he's interested in doing, not now anyway. He's said it himself he still wants to play and if you ask me he should.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think thats what he's interested in doing, not now anyway. He's said it himself he still wants to play and if you ask me he should.

Let him play then. :yeshrug:

Having him around is better than not. We ain’t going nowhere. Pay the man and let him play. He good for 15-18 minutes. :yeshrug:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water