Is this partly why the economy is so messed up?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know someone who works for the state....I wont say which state.

This person has worked for said state for like 30 years and few years ago, decided to retire....so there was a retirement party and everything just like normal and a real retirement.

This person stayed retired for a couple-few months, then decided to re-apply again to the same job that had just retired from....and was promptly re-hired.

So now this person gets a pension check from their retirement, and is back getting their regular salary/check, too. :bryan:

Turns out, literally everyone there does this until they really ready to retire for real.

I aint hatin, I'd proll do it too, :manny: but c'mon.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Metro bus drivers do this. At first they could retire and automatically come back as part time (and probably do overtime) without having to go through the hiring process. They could basically walk out and walk back in and get a job. Now they have to wait six months, go through the whole process and get shadowed again. I've seen two veteran red ties that must have retired and came back.

If it's legal do your thang. :manny:

And that's not close to the reason why the economy is in bad shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:whoo: and you wonder why they tell us there's no more retirement that's gonna be left for our generation.

on the cool if u look at all the old leave it to beaver n andy griffith shows...they speak on how fukked up the economy is and recessions and a bunch of other shyt

america been fukked since them cac ran away from the brits...

retiring n gettin back in the game n rinse wash n repeat been goin on forever...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Those people are scum and deserve punishment.

fukk up fool. :rudy:

These people actually worked for a living and drawing thousands while Wall St. brokers and others click around all day doing shady deals and hiding the proceeds off shore. And didn't General Electric get a $3 billion dollar tax credit? :aicmon:

There's billions of dollars being wasted and you're getting up in arms about people drawing thousands. They work, they deserve it. Now deal with it. :sitdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
When i see old men or women past retirement age working at a job i hope they have a heart attack. Its like cmon now let a young up and comer get some shine your old ass doesnt need the money and is being a no good hog.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When i see old men or women past retirement age working at a job i hope they have a heart attack. Its like cmon now let a young up and comer get some shine your old ass doesnt need the money and is being a no good hog.

:laff:

at hear attack