The fertility crisis is here and it will permanently alter the economy - CNN

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Here in America, less childbirths are bad, because you need young workers to pay into social security and take care of us as we(millenials/zoomers) become feeble.

shyt is cool now, but now 30-40 years from now when there's a shortage of doctors and nurses to tend to you.
True but America is a country of immigrants no matter what they do to try and stop it

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
True but America is a country of immigrants no matter what they do to try and stop it

Those immigrants are sending money back home and trying to eventually move back to their countries(especially Africans and Mexicans). Not too mention, the immigrants that stay become fully assimilated to our customs(language, holidays celebrated, etc) in 3-4 generations(see Irish and Italians).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a lie, and I'm assuming you reside in a big city. If you drive thru America, you'll see huge swaths of land that not too many live on, hell you can drive 1-2 hours outside your city to see it.

FACTS...:wow: people have no idea how BIG planet earth is you have entire states literally barren. I remember going to upstate new york nothing but fukking farm land and mountains...no cities, I was like :dahell:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
FACTS...:wow: people have no idea how BIG planet earth is you have entire states literally barren. I remember going to upstate new york nothing but fukking farm land and mountains...no cities, I was like :dahell:
Ghettos are created by design. Over crowding, cheap housing and extortionate rent prices.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You could graduate out of high school in the 70's....have a house, a car and feed a family off one income.......you barely can afford an apartment and live as a single person with a masters in 2024. they messed up the economy and killed the family structure.......they worked to push the interests of companies since Reagan....if they did the same for the people then more people would have kids....its simple.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
3uhz3k.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's not a leadership problem. shytty leadership wouldn't be there if people didn't vote for them.

This is people's own faults.

If you actually elected proper leadership who want to build with everybody and not Republicans who constantly set us back and piss off other countries, maybe we can have a system where things are affordable, taxes and expenses less, etc.

But nope, folks want to elect to most selfish of the selfish and get surprised when things get overly expensive and only the selfish a$$holes they elect can afford anything.