The fertility crisis is here and it will permanently alter the economy - CNN

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I knew it was coming but it’s worldwide.

My mother told me yesterday she went out with some friends (who work for the British council) and both of them told her a lot of schools in London are closing down because there won’t be enough kids to fill them over the next 10 years.

Only 1/4 of millennials are having kids and Gen Z can’t afford them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The govt should invest in making births safer, affordable childcare, early education and housing then

Make people feel safe having kids and they will
All governments tried this and it doesn.t work.

The fact is simple give women more options and they get spoilt for choice

Female lawyers in New York take all the time they want to pick a Man

Women in Niger run o sign up to be the 4th wife to a 70 year old as soon as they hit puberty as long as he has a few goats.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I knew it was coming but it’s worldwide.

My mother told me yesterday she went out with some friends (who work for the British council) and both of them told her a lot of schools in London are closing down because there won’t be enough kids to fill them over the next 10 years.

Only 1/4 of millennials are having kids and Gen Z can’t afford them.
Gen Z women don't want them.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8vg8sz.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This wiseborn loser should change their name to stupidborn
Lets put on our thinking caps here.

You say give bytches more money/

The South Korean govt already spent billions on that.

Lets take the housing issue Housing is expensive why not just have a flat tax on land itself so that people are not encouraged to hold land as a hedge and develop it as much as possible?

You want families? Why not encourage urban spawl? Since forever rural areas always produced more kids there's been studies that massive apartment block have a maulthusian effect.

You could also flood the countries with migrants who value famlies

Again the overall most fertile place on earth is Niger which is also one of the worse places to live on earth.

Funny thing is Hard times tend to bring people TOGETHER no one in Niger would say that they are "Independent".

I actually am very interested in this stuff and theres a whole pronatalist community tracking and thinking about these issues.

Whatever happens those are policy programs that may work what hasn't worked is the "lets throw money at the situation response"

They say that stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting different results

Maybe you should address people without stupid namecalling attacks.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fix the marriage and family court laws; this will lead to more children being born in the west. As far as places like South Korea; China, and Japan, they gotta create more high paying jobs for men.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can’t possibly see how a world with less people using and fighting over resources can be a bad thing

Here in America, less childbirths are bad, because you need young workers to pay into social security and take care of us as we(millenials/zoomers) become feeble.

shyt is cool now, but now 30-40 years from now when there's a shortage of doctors and nurses to tend to you.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Here in America, less childbirths are bad, because you need young workers to pay into social security and take care of us as we(millenials/zoomers) become feeble.

shyt is cool now, but now 30-40 years from now when there's a shortage of doctors and nurses to tend to you.
Japan is a cautionary tale:

Surveys show that many younger Japanese balk at marrying or having families, discouraged by bleak job prospects, the high cost of living that rises at a faster pace than salaries and corporate cultures that are not compatible with having both parents work. Crying babies and children playing outside are increasingly considered a nuisance, and many young parents say they often feel isolated.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Lets put on our thinking caps here.

You say give bytches more money/

The South Korean govt already spent billions on that.

Lets take the housing issue Housing is expensive why not just have a flat tax on land itself so that people are not encouraged to hold land as a hedge and develop it as much as possible?

You want families? Why not encourage urban spawl? Since forever rural areas always produced more kids there's been studies that massive apartment block have a maulthusian effect.

You could also flood the countries with migrants who value famlies

Again the overall most fertile place on earth is Niger which is also one of the worse places to live on earth.

Funny thing is Hard times tend to bring people TOGETHER no one in Niger would say that they are "Independent".

I actually am very interested in this stuff and theres a whole pronatalist community tracking and thinking about these issues.

Whatever happens those are policy programs that may work what hasn't worked is the "lets throw money at the situation response"

They say that stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting different results

Maybe you should address people without stupid namecalling attacks.
Stopped reading at bytches