The fertility crisis is here and it will permanently alter the economy - CNN

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I thought overpopulation was a problem? That there aren’t enough food and resources for everyone? Not to mention more people means more pollution.

the fact overpopulation was thought to be the problem is such an indictment on how white people fooled everyone into thinking their whole system they made up was perfectly bountiful lmao

Whole time, profits are so important they put it over the populations ability to create future generations comfortably.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking corporations. Governments sold out to them and we are all paying the price. Now thry wanna replace people with bots.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are making over six figures as a man and you have no woman. That is a serious problem .
if these are the standards the the population would collapse worse. and is saving the world from a population crisis supposed to motivate people to have babies? I don't think so.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
if these are the standards the the population would collapse worse. and is saving the world from a population crisis supposed to motivate people to have babies? I don't think so.

more educated people arent breeding, just in a vacuum by itself. Thats a problem

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I thought overpopulation was a problem? That there aren’t enough food and resources for everyone? Not to mention more people means more pollution.
over population is a problem but if there isn't more people who can't have a growing economy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
….?
WOW

This is a societal issue lol

It’ll be a “you” problem if there aren’t enough competent employees in the hospitals and nursing home when you age.
You'rer right but so is he,

You're right this affects both sexes equally but it is a woman problem in the sense that women are the deciders of who is born and when.