Is this nikka itsyoung!!! schizophrenic?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

:dead::dead::dead:

This man really took on everybody on some

detroitselfdefense-jumped.gif
Bruh is ruthless as fukk. “THATS WHY YO MAMMY DIED LAST NIGHT, bytch nikka!!!” :russ: Yet people be complaining about @PS5/court. Imma just see myself out.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because all our pictures are on here, if it wasnt so obvious you fukking retarded bytch mafukka

the point is yall too scared to post your pictures because we know what the end results would be :lolbron:

yall know yall fat, broke, ugly and worst of all, Sony stans :scust:

You making fun of Courts mattress but he has a family and roof over his head at least :ohhh: you just a broke virgin that lives with his parents :ohhh:

sony stans actually down bad in real life, maybe thats why they play console cause they cant afford anything else :ohhh:

@Gizmo_Duck 35 years old and spends 90% of his day here talking to himself so you know he jobless, wifeless and a virgin (facts) :camby:

@Fatboi1 38 years old, living with his parents, still getting mad his younger brothers has guests over (imagine being mad at someone having friends :ohhh: ), one point was so broke he had to sell his PS4 to afford a plane ticket (facts) :camby:

@It was always you koba an edgy goth kid that probably lights ants on fire during recess in between his special ed classes and nail painting time, wouldnt be shocked to see this clown on first 48 from taking bath salts and doing demonic corny shyt :camby:

@Dorian Breh irrelevant, like probably he is in real life thats why he needed to make this thread to try and fit in :camby:

@The G.O.D II needs to spend his time figuring how to star on lifelines “my 600 pound life” instead of having mini strokes from excitement every time he logs into the coli because the only time he’s acknowledged in life, is when he gets a mention on here :camby:

this who yall choose to lead the way stanning Sony on here? Do better Sony stans :scust:

Ill post my P&L statements if you do :mjgrin: I promise i made more in 2021 than all 4 of yall combined

you cant even afford my toll bridge bill :mjlol:

ive spent more playing baccarat at Cosmo this year then your whole yearly salary :mjgrin:

lets get to it :mjgrin:

no dog in this fight but got damn this is beyond ether :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude was arguing to me artist don’t leave labels when they still successful. He literally thought Meek was the first artist to want to leave his label while he still popping lol

he so passionate about that shyt. I thought I was tripping
This never happened. I said artists usually stick to labels for a long time. You used jay-z as an example of an artist leaving a label, I countered by saying that proves my point that in 30 years hes only been on 2 labels. Lets not lie in here now

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This never happened. I said artists usually stick to labels for a long time. You used jay-z as an example of an artist leaving a label, I countered by saying that proves my point that in 30 years hes only been on 2 labels. Lets not lie in here now
Lies lol

we were naming all types of artists sir jay was just one of them

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude was arguing to me artist don’t leave labels when they still successful. He literally thought Meek was the first artist to want to leave his label while he still popping lol

he so passionate about that shyt. I thought I was tripping
:ufdup: you know you just restarted this shyt right.

:mjlol: