Is this nikka itsyoung!!! schizophrenic?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How hard is it for you to take a hint? Just stop spamming the board with posts about Overwatch and Apex Legends, no one gives a fukk nikka
:dead: fat dweeb mafukka do you got me confused for someone else, when the fukk do I actively post about Apex :dead: I have like 2 posts talking about Apex :dead:

And plenty give a fukk thats why my posts do numbers :wow:

I understand you are worthless in real life but if you want validation in the most dead sub forum on this site all you had to was ask :wow: and i woulda said nah you a bum, we got enough of those around here :umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:dead: fat dweeb mafukka do you got me confused for someone else, when the fukk do I actively post about Apex :dead: I have like 2 posts talking about Apex :dead:

And plenty give a fukk thats why my posts do numbers :wow:

I understand you are worthless in real life but if you want validation in the most dead sub forum on this site all you had to was ask :wow: and i woulda said nah you a bum, we got enough of those around here :umad:

boutta play some apex legends at 144 fps :wow:

I know a lifetime of being a midget has shattered your manhood but that's no reason to be mean to strangers online

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I know a lifetime of being a midget has shattered your manhood but that's no reason to be mean to strangers online
ay man im willing to post some pictures of me next to some 6'0-6'2 celebrities for height comparisons since you keep calling me a midget if you willing to post your picture :mjgrin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ay man im willing to post some pictures of me next to some 6'0-6'2 celebrities for height comparisons since you keep calling me a midget if you willing to post your picture :mjgrin:
:hubie: nah, you win

Go back to roophying unsuspecting college freshman chicks at your club promoter gig

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:hubie: nah, you win

Go back to roophying unsuspecting college freshman chicks at your club promoter gig

dont get scared now :mjgrin: you wanna make fun of people appearances, lets see whats behind that user name :mjgrin:

youve never lifted a weight in your life or ate a salad either, how is your chair even supporting you right now is truly a mystery :mjgrin:

this is the attention you wanted right you ugly ass bytch :mjgrin:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I see this dude talking to himself in every thread I browse :mindblown:

nikka no one cares about stanning PC gaming, get some help weirdo
How can you even stan PC? It has no brand loyalty to it and how good the gaming experience is there depends entirely on you.
Games look and run like shyt? Get a better cpu or gpu.
Controller sucks ass? Get a different brand or switch to mouse and keyboard.
Games suck? You have access to every game made for windows ever and you can emulate any console up to the ps3 era with 60 fps or higher. You just don't like video games at this point.
Everyone's experience on the platform is different and highly customizable.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How can you even stan PC? It has brand loyalty to it and how good the gaming experience is there depends entirely on you.
Games suck? You have access to every game made for windows ever and you can emulate any console up to the ps3 era with 60 fps or higher. You just don't like video games at this point.
That's my point, PC has no identity, you could be gaming on a $5000 PC or a potato

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How can you even stan PC? It has brand loyalty to it and how good the gaming experience is there depends entirely on you.
That's my point, PC has no identity, you could be gaming on a $5000 PC or a potato
insanely-idiotic-things-ive-ever-heard.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dunno but I do know you don't fukk with people that are schizophrenic