Is this nikka itsyoung!!! schizophrenic?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

It is funny how in the middle of the stan wars he tries to throw a PC master race grenade in the middle and everyone just ignores it.
:mjlol:
Pc is like Nintendo. Nobody hates it and it’s everyone friend. The real war is between Sony and Microsoft. Why he thinks anyone sees pc as a threat is beyond me. Absolute retard

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The irony of him calling me fat is he is built like 50 was last night except hes pink and about a foot shorter :mjlol:
:dwillhuh: me and 50 are about the same height

Ill post a few pictures of me near some celebrities that are 6’0-6’2 for comparison. If you post some pictures :lolbron:

shyt ill take a 90 day ban bet if @It was always you koba @ItWasWritten @Dorian Breh @The G.O.D II post they pictures in this thread yall can get me out the paint for a few months

Should be simple right :lolbron:

yall talk shyt about me @MeachTheMonster court all the time but least we comfortable with who we are yall

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:dwillhuh: me and 50 are about the same height

Ill post a few pictures of me near some celebrities that are 6’0-6’2 for comparison. If you post some pictures :lolbron:

shyt ill take a 90 day ban bet if @It was always you koba @ItWasWritten @Dorian Breh @The G.O.D II post they pictures in this thread yall can get me out the paint for a few months

Should be simple right :lolbron:

yall talk shyt about me @MeachTheMonster court all the time but least we comfortable with who we are yall
Why you looping Meach and court into this for pity daps ?

Meach and Court get clowned on for there horrible takes

Court made the mistake of telling people he buys used mattresses, why I don’t know

I don’t know you so you ain’t getting shyt out of me …

holla

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why you looping Meach and court into this for pity daps ?

Meach and Court get clowned on for there horrible takes

Court made the mistake of telling people he buys used mattresses, why I don’t know

I don’t know you so you ain’t getting shyt out of me …

holla
Because all our pictures are on here, if it wasnt so obvious you fukking retarded bytch mafukka

the point is yall too scared to post your pictures because we know what the end results would be :lolbron:

yall know yall fat, broke, ugly and worst of all, Sony stans :scust:

You making fun of Courts mattress but he has a family and roof over his head at least :ohhh: you just a broke virgin that lives with his parents :ohhh:

sony stans actually down bad in real life, maybe thats why they play console cause they cant afford anything else :ohhh:

@Gizmo_Duck 35 years old and spends 90% of his day here talking to himself so you know he jobless, wifeless and a virgin (facts) :camby:

@Fatboi1 38 years old, living with his parents, still getting mad his younger brothers has guests over (imagine being mad at someone having friends :ohhh: ), one point was so broke he had to sell his PS4 to afford a plane ticket (facts) :camby:

@It was always you koba an edgy goth kid that probably lights ants on fire during recess in between his special ed classes and nail painting time, wouldnt be shocked to see this clown on first 48 from taking bath salts and doing demonic corny shyt :camby:

@Dorian Breh irrelevant, like probably he is in real life thats why he needed to make this thread to try and fit in :camby:

@The G.O.D II needs to spend his time figuring how to star on lifelines “my 600 pound life” instead of having mini strokes from excitement every time he logs into the coli because the only time he’s acknowledged in life, is when he gets a mention on here :camby:

this who yall choose to lead the way stanning Sony on here? Do better Sony stans :scust:

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Because all our pictures are on here, if it wasnt so obvious you fukking retarded bytch mafukka

the point is yall too scared to post your pictures because we know what the end results would be :lolbron:

You making fun of Courts mattress but he has a family and roof over his head at least :ohhh: you just a broke virgin that lives with his parents :ohhh:

that 12 year old shyt don’t work on me nikka

nobody asked you bozos to post your pictures , you did that yourself so take what comes with it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that 12 year old shyt don’t work on me nikka

nobody asked you bozos to post your pictures , you did that yourself so take what comes with it
Listen, we get it, if I was obese and ugly like you I wouldnt wanna post it either. Better call Bud Bundys virgin hotline to let off steam next time before mentioning me cause ima let you know you a broke weak ass bytch :camby:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Listen, we get it, if I was obese and ugly like you I wouldnt wanna post it either. Better call Bud Bundys virgin hotline to let off steam next time before mentioning me cause ima let you know you a broke weak ass bytch :camby:

Breh you a lame

You make threads complaining about high bridge tolls and cry about Cali gas prices... and I'm broke ???

Just stop

Mater of fact...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

sony stans actually down bad in real life, maybe thats why they play console cause they cant afford anything else :ohhh:

@Gizmo_Duck 35 years old and spends 90% of his day here talking to himself so you know he jobless, wifeless and a virgin (facts) :camby:

@Fatboi1 38 years old, living with his parents, still getting mad his younger brothers has guests over (imagine being mad at someone having friends :ohhh: ), one point was so broke he had to sell his PS4 to afford a plane ticket (facts) :camby:

@It was always you koba an edgy goth kid that probably lights ants on fire during recess in between his special ed classes and nail painting time, wouldnt be shocked to see this clown on first 48 from taking bath salts and doing demonic corny shyt :camby:

@Dorian Breh irrelevant, like probably he is in real life thats why he needed to make this thread to try and fit in :camby:

@The G.O.D II needs to spend his time figuring how to star on lifelines “my 600 pound life” instead of having mini strokes from excitement every time he logs into the coli because the only time he’s acknowledged in life, is when he gets a mention on here :camby:

this who yall choose to lead the way stanning Sony on here? Do better Sony stans :scust:
:damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh you a lame

You make threads complaining about high bridge tolls and cry about Cali gas prices... and I'm broke ???

Just stop

Mater of fact...
Ill post my P&L statements if you do :mjgrin: I promise i made more in 2021 than all 4 of yall combined

you cant even afford my toll bridge bill :mjlol:

ive spent more playing baccarat at Cosmo this year then your whole yearly salary :mjgrin:

lets get to it :mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:dead::dead::dead:

This man really took on everybody on some

detroitselfdefense-jumped.gif