Is this nikka itsyoung!!! schizophrenic?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
That nikka funny as hell :mjlol:. When I notice people are playing a character I stop letting it bother me and let them cook. I can’t remember if it was him or someone else that I got into it with over PC some shyt a few months ago. Had me heated. But then I realized it is a necessary evil to dilute the constant Sony stanery we have going on here.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My nikka you're lowering the energy of this forum something serious, get on Zoloft or something and deal with your demons privately
ive been nominated for poster of the year on this sub forum like 5 times :mjlol: if you a fan just say that, you not a regular here, you dont move the needle

Everyone knows young gets the computers putin :umad:

Thought you had 1 with this thread huh :umad: thought 100 posters was going to rush in here giving you daps and reps huh :umad: truth is im Thanos round this bytch :umad: I bring the necessary balance :umad:

Heres a pity bump for your horrible thread :umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ive been nominated for poster of the year on this sub forum like 5 times :mjlol: if you a fan just say that, you not a regular here, you dont move the needle

Everyone knows young gets the computers putin :umad:

Thought you had 1 with this thread huh :umad: thought 100 posters was going to rush in here giving you daps and reps huh :umad: truth is im Thanos round this bytch :umad: I bring the necessary balance :umad:

Heres a pity bump for your horrible thread :umad:
@ just 1 poster here who likes your posts, I'll wait

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
gvVg9Ai.jpg

my man you are so fat your fingers are swollen, you cant even grip a baseball , no wonder you play consoles, you wouldnt be able to press the keys on a keyboard :camby: go hit a tread mill instead of posting here all day

sausage fingers about to consume your damn fingernails. Eat a salad you bytch mafukka

you're 35 years old with 25k posts in 2 years in here, you create threads that get literally 0 replies but you keep making 75% of the threads on here. Harsh realities is that people just skim over your ramblings. Do better in life, id suggest starting with a job application. Amazon is hiring

if they ignored it then this thread wouldnt even be made :umad:

You come for the king, you best not miss:wow: