Is This "Black Male Privilege Checklist" True?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a bunch of bullshyt rhetoric, like I was saying before. Black males can make up a list with random trivial nonsense like this towards black woman easily. This list only confirms these woman want to snip the penis' off black males like Tariq said. And btw, this STILL doesnt prove black males are oppressing black woman, there is no system inplace by black males enforcing the bullshyt rhetoric of that list. Its literally just a list of nonsense.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
a man actually wrote this list breh :leon:

50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

No Father Figure

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Physical Safety
85. I do not have to worry about being considered a traitor to my race if I call the police on a member of the opposite sex.
86. I have the privilege of knowing men who are physically or sexually abusive to women and yet I still call them friends.
87. I can video tape women in public- often without their consent - with male complicity.
88. I can be courteous to a person of the opposite sex that I do not know and say "Hello" or "Hi" and not fear that it will be taken as a come-on or fear being stalked because of it.
89. I can use physical violence or the threat of physical violence to get what I want when other tactics fail in a relationship.
90. If I get into a physical altercation with a person of the opposite sex, I will most likely be able to impose my will physically on that person
91. I can go to parades or other public events and not worry about being physically and sexually molested by persons of the opposite sex.
92. I can touch and physically grope women's bodies in public- often without their consent- with male complicity.
93. In general, I have the freedom to travel in the night without fear.
94. I am able to be out in public without fear of being sexually harassed by individuals or groups of the opposite sex.
All posted by @PartyHeart

85. Strawman
86. How is this a privilege?
87. Not specific to a black male
88. Not specific to a black male
89. Not specific to a black male or any sex
90. Not specific to a black male
91. Not specific to a black male
92. Not specific to a black male
93. 1 its not specific to a black male. 2 is this not one of the main arguments we use for racial profiling? 3 a lot of us don't travel without "fear," we travel on some "I wish a nikka would."
94. Not specific to a black male

I'm confused already. I thought this was a BLACK MALE Privilege Checklist. If the rule can be applied across ethnicities, it should not be on this list.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"11. I have the ability to define black women's beauty by European standards in terms of skin tone, hair, and body size. In comparison, black women rarely define me by European standards of beauty in terms of skin tone, hair, or body size."

Just a random number picked out the bunch. Woman of EVERY RACE are defined by European Standards, this is why in every race the closer to white skin/features the better. Black woman DO DEFINE BLACK MEN BY EUROPEAN STANDARDS, thats why the Mixed men are the pretty boys and the dark men deemed more attractive the ones closer to having euro features than AFRICAN features.

You can literally go threw that list and debunk every point. Random Nonsense.