Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you honestly believe Biden whose base consists from a proportional standpoint is made up mostly of black people would direct the state of Texas which is Republican controlled to hunt down black migrants on horseback with whips.. Do you realize how retarded that looks optically from a political standpoint?

Your desire to be either a contrarian or to both side politics is blinding your logic. Where is your proof that Biden’s homeland security is responsible for this?
That's the part about this thread that confuses me. Not hardly one mention of Texas or Abbott? No mention of a Texas congressmen defending the actions of the border patrol? :mjpls: This is more of a Texas issue than the administration. If you were from Texas, you'd know the behavior displayed here isn't out of the ordinary.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m from DuRoc3x Crip , we actually kill Wetbaccs

try again SLAVE
:umad:

you ain’t even got the nuts to call em wetbacks but I’m a Mexican?! :mjlol: Don’t come to Cali, you gone be food , lil slave boy

So, you actually killed a Wetbaccs? :duck:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’m from DuRoc3x Crip , we actually kill Wetbaccs

try again SLAVE
:umad:

you ain’t even got the nuts to call em wetbacks but I’m a Mexican?! :mjlol: Don’t come to Cali, you gone be food , lil slave boy. You should be accustomed to whips lol
You a killa but yet you stay on the coli? :unimpressed:

You trying to hard, slim. Grown ass man bragging about gang ties :mjlol:

Come out here & those felons will bully you till you flip. Pancake ass nikka.

Come to my city talking that I’m “crip” shyt and get served out here :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You a killa but yet you stay on the coli? :unimpressed:

You trying to hard, slim. Grown ass man bragging about gang ties :mjlol:

Come out here & those felons will bully you till you flip. Pancake ass nikka.

Come to my city talking that I’m “crip” shyt and get served out here :dead:

why tf would I ever wanna go to whatever city you from

and last I checked , nikkas claim LA gangs all over the US

shut yo harmless political nikka nerd ass up . Holla at me when you get some stripes in the streets

None of y’all c00ns gone come to LA and checc gangbangin nikkas tho

so u the bytch :umad:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
why tf would I ever wanna go to whatever city you from

and last I checked , nikkas claim LA gangs all over the US

shut yo harmless political nikka nerd ass up . Holla at me when you get some stripes in the streets

None of y’all c00ns gone come to LA and checc gangbangin nikkas tho

so u the bytch :umad:
Yeah you a Mexican or a cac :unimpressed:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't have the numbers in front of me but that book breaks it down.

The overall point is the immigrants coming to the U.S. today (including Caribbeans and Africans) are upper middle to upper class. They hold degrees at higher rates than the avg American and have degrees at much higher rates than their peers back home.

The U.S. ain't asking for the "tired, poor, hungry" immigrants anymore. We are taking in the highly skilled, highly educated elite from other countries.
How the fukk can a group of people who are continually oppressed and locked out of opportunities (ADOS/Freedman) compete against that?
This! Most here dont understand this though. Classism is in effect also. The only blacks coming into this country legally have student visas and passports they have degrees or coming here to finish their degree. The foreign blacks coming here are the upper echelon of the society they came from.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
America is a damn illusion, myth and bald faced lie..

I dont encourage any Black people whether from Africa, Latin America, the Carribeans or anywhere else to emigrate to the USA..its not worth it, better stay where you are. Same reason I encourage anyone Black resident in the US to leave.

Sometimes we take what we already possess for granted..
There's a reason why Haitians took the long way to freedom.

What are they leaving behind? They're going to the border because Haiti been ravaged for so damn long and nobody is going to fix it out of benevolence.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright let me make this dumb hoes look stupid yet again:francis:

Im talking about that smart dumb ho @HarlemHottie tf else im talking to goofy bytch? Them videos aint prove your point either. What policies did yall vote for. Biden is bad duh but you wont say what you actually donto make a difference

You dont have any reading comprehension. You just typed all that for nothing. I dont vote Democrat because "thats what Black people always do" i voted democrat because i see tje bigger picture. The folks im going at against in this topic are rebels without a cause. Yall really dont stand for anything.

And how Im part of the in crowd when I was up on yall own rhetoric before yall? Are yall reading what tf Im typing? The Winning side is irrelevant. Im on the side that does less damage to us. I can tell by your "in crowd" comment that you get all your opinions spoonfed to you by talking heads on youtube. Ironically you just trying to fit in.

How the fukk you come to the conclusion Im a Canadian you slow bytch? I live 40min south of Nashville,Tn born and raised. You are allegedly a Dominican or some shyt. Also I have pics floating around this website unlike you. Don't you come for my Race or Nationality when you a whole Caribbean who hate on Caribbeans all day you c00n.

And this is the 2nd or 3rd time you tried to pull up those out of context quotes like it mean something. That was me explaining how "Wigger" is more insulting to Black folks than Whites.

You no comprehension having fake lawyer.

You are the Queen of insults. You wrote all of that shyt just to acknowledge that you are a follower.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This dude is worried more about poster identity that his people being strong armed back into hostile territory. Can’t make this shyt up if I tried.

Bytch you are not a mod - if a mod or admin needs to confirm me, I’ll answer to them personally. Considering the staff in charge have addressed this already multiple times- your point is dead. You are nothing, you have no control. Been verified with who I need to, if the mods or admins require any further information or have any concerns, they can ask me privately. I don’t answer to no random notep nonAA ho, who can’t even control his own identity. Who the fuk are you? Log off and go promote active activism down in Del Rio. Dude is playing e-bets and internet instabans online then he wonders why people don’t take him or his comrades with any serious intent. Get your priorities and get the fuk out of my intentions unless you intend to act on what you speak globally.

Shut up bytch. You and you goof ass bytch using Haitians as a talking point to get a point across just like a White politician. You don't care about diaspora Blacks really.

Cant no alleged Dominican check me on no ADOS shyt. Foh