Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You are the Queen of insults. You wrote all of that shyt just to acknowledge that you are a follower.

Yeah thats what I thought. You and your crew derailed the topic because you didnt have an anwser.

And I went back and skimmed one of @HarlemHottie 's 1st responses. This goofy bytch gonna try to shame me by invoking the name of marcus garvey? :dead:Could their be a Black leader any less ADOS? Ivy league education y'all.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah thats what I thought. You and your crew derailed the topic because you didnt have an anwser.

And I went back and skimmed one of @HarlemHottie 's 1st responses. This goofy bytch gonna try to shame me by invoking the name of marcus garvey? :dead:Could their be a Black leader any less ADOS? Ivy league education y'all.

Whether she is an Ivy league educated woman or not is irrelevant to what you wrote about basically only voting for someone that you think will win. So you acknowledge being a front runner who apparently can not understand the strategy of making a party earn your vote by giving you the tangibles that you are seeking. I don't understand that mentality. It is backwards thinking, because you are going to vote for them regardless of what they can do for you.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Whether she is an Ivy league educated woman or not is irrelevant to what you wrote about basically only voting for someone that you think will win. So you acknowledge being a front runner who apparently can not understand the strategy of making a party earn your vote by giving you the tangibles that you are seeking. I don't understand that mentality. It is backwards thinking, because you are going to vote for them regardless of what they can do for you.

I didn't say that clown. You keep saying it doesn't make it true.

Biden had more pluses for Black folks than trump so that's how I voted. Prove me wrong or stop quoting me.

Edit: I didnt vote for who Id think would win in the last two elections.

2016 I voted for the candidate that offered tangibles for Blacks and 2020 I had no fate people would vote Trump out.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say that clown. You keep saying it doesn't make it true.

Biden had more pluses for Black folks than trump so that's how I voted. Prove me wrong or stop quoting me.

Edit: I didnt vote for who Id think would win in the last two elections.

2016 I voted for the candidate that offered tangibles for Blacks and 2020 I had no fate people would vote Trump out.

So you finally realized what you wrote. O.K. got it. That is all you had to do. You didn't have to be Don Rickles and insult everybody on the site.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I’m from DuRoc3x Crip , we actually kill Wetbaccs

try again SLAVE
:umad:

you ain’t even got the nuts to call em wetbacks but I’m a Mexican?! :mjlol: Don’t come to Cali, you gone be food , lil slave boy. You should be accustomed to whips lol
:mjpls: full throttle c00ning

nikka cali got some of the biggest c00ns in the country. Nikka stfup :mjlol:

lol at "don't come to cali"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shut up bytch. You and you goof ass bytch using Haitians as a talking point to get a point across just like a White politician. You don't care about diaspora Blacks really.

Cant no alleged Dominican check me on no ADOS shyt. Foh
You are from the UK- shut the entire fuk up. You don’t live here . Your discourse is elementary just like your responses.

1. "
    Man, no offence but if your gonna make a bait thread at least put some effort in to it.:comeon: Sloppy.:stopitslime:
    Post by: ShaneTheRogue, Oct 31, 2013 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    Look At These Hoes Fighting Over A Whopper
    No offence breh but this reads like a closeted gay man wrote this lol. "Big ole jiggling thing" :mjlol::russ:
    Post by: ShaneTheRogue, Jul 20, 2019 in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?
    ...She looks fully Black and that's why some of y'all dudes take offence to her being considered attractive. If she was some racially ambiguous...
    Post by: ShaneTheRogue, Jan 18, 2014 in forum: The Loc
I didn't say you need numbers to hold power. I said it makes it harder for Whites to hold power if there are more non-Whites.

Surely you believe a White person is going to be easier to convince to become a White supremacist than a non-White?
The POC crusader right here ^^

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:mjpls: full throttle c00ning

nikka cali got some of the biggest c00ns in the country. Nikka stfup :mjlol:

lol at "don't come to cali"

but y’all and the blk community at whole , sucked Nipsey dikk 24/7 . nikka was from one of the most notorious sets in L.A

shut yo bytch ass up :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m from DuRoc3x Crip , we actually kill Wetbaccs

try again SLAVE
:umad:

you ain’t even got the nuts to call em wetbacks but I’m a Mexican?! :mjlol: Don’t come to Cali, you gone be food , lil slave boy. You should be accustomed to whips lol
What the fuk is wrong with you??

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
So you finally realized what you wrote. O.K. got it. That is all you had to do. You didn't have to be Don Rickles and insult everybody on the site.

Go reread the posts in this thread breh. Harlem came in this thread calling me out my name 1st. And I waited a good 3 or 4 posts before I teed off on her. And thats because I never had a problem with her before.

Fools in this thread was calling me White and Canadian even tho Ive posted my face on here at least twice and even my 1st name. Something the people going out my neck will never do.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
but y’all and the blk community at whole , sucked Nipsey dikk 24/7 . nikka was from one of the most notorious sets in L.A

shut yo bytch ass up :mjlol:
Are you really in here referring to black posters as “slave boys”?? You violated. No way that you’re black or AA. Why is that the term that you chose to reference?? “Slave boy” ??? you can’t be Fukkin serious.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Go reread the posts in this thread breh. Harlem came in this thread calling me out my name 1st. And I waited a good 3 or 4 posts before I teed off on her. And thats because I never had a problem with her before.

Fools in this thread was calling me White and Canadian even tho Ive posted my face on here at least twice and even my 1st name. Something the people going out my neck will never do.
You are Canadian or UK. You have slipped up many times.
:mjlol::mjlol: