Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Very disheartening to watch this is so dehumanizing. The coli ADOS crowd has told us that somehow these Black immigrants are the replacement for African-Americans because whites somehow see them in a much favorable light than native Blacks in the country. Is that what favorable looks like? Or how about these immigrants come extremely highly educated, higher socio-economic status and hoard Ivy league/selective universities undergraduate affirmative action admissions at the EXPENSE of AAs. Basically a spin on white replacement theory language of the American right but with a different spin.

Everybody is aware of what has been going in Haiti with the political instability (assassination of the country's President) compounded with the unrelenting wave of natural disasters destroying the island. How would people seeking asylum be denied based on the merits. Haiti is in the western hemisphere and the news coming out of the country has been heavily publicized and it has proximity to America geographically. It is not some far away third world country where atrocities happen and Americans barely hear anything about it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Don't even go there miss. Congratulations.
You act like you are the only book smart person on here
No, I don't,. Being online forces me to verbalize shyt i wouldnt have to verbalize irl.

But when ppl start calling ne a "dumb ho", I have to check they ass. Plain and simple. :stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_646NYC @HarlemHottie

Any proof of race or ethnicity yall provide short of a SS# Ill match it. And if I cant Ill agree to an IP ban.

Yall don't even got to wager anything. Put up or shut up.
This dude is worried more about poster identity that his people being strong armed back into hostile territory. Can’t make this shyt up if I tried.

Bytch you are not a mod - if a mod or admin needs to confirm me, I’ll answer to them personally. Considering the staff in charge have addressed this already multiple times- your point is dead. You are nothing, you have no control. Been verified with who I need to, if the mods or admins require any further information or have any concerns, they can ask me privately. I don’t answer to no random notep nonAA ho, who can’t even control his own identity. Who the fuk are you? Log off and go promote active activism down in Del Rio. Dude is playing e-bets and internet instabans online then he wonders why people don’t take him or his comrades with any serious intent. Get your priorities and get the fuk out of my intentions unless you intend to act on what you speak globally.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The coli ADOS crowd has told us that somehow these Black immigrants are the replacement for African-Americans because whites somehow see them in a much favorable light than native Blacks in the country. Is that what favorable looks like? Or how about these immigrants come extremely highly educated and hoard Ivy league undergraduate affirmative action admissions at the EXPENSE of AAs
I'd like to drill down on this. As you well know, different classes choose to immigrate at different times. The US accepts black immigrants when they undergird our national goals.

Rich, well educated Haitians are acceptable bc they can be contrasted against domestic blacks. Poor immigrants don't suit their goals.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bryan: @Amestafuu (Emeritus) and @ShaneTheRogue can shut the fukk up. Nobody cares what you think about anything. :umad:

:jbhmm:Should we be keeping a list of these non ados that like to jump in the middle of our conversations? Bc they're very fukking nosy, always in our business...

They don't understand that the foundation of immigration reform was the Mexican population. And those who knew that Haitians and Jamaicans would still be on the outside looking in, wasn't going for it.. But people still find a way to paint your perspective on things with a broad brush..

Regardless of anyone's ideology.. How come these Haitians can't be expedited to a sanctuary city?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They don't understand that the foundation of immigration reform was the Mexican population. And those who knew that Haitians and Jamaicans would still be on the outside looking in, wasn't going for it.. But people still find a way to paint your perspective on things with a broad brush..

Regardless of anyone's ideology.. How come these Haitians can't be expedited to a sanctuary city?
Ngl, I'd prefer Haitians over south American or middle easterners.

The problem is, they work against us politically once they get settled. No sense of code whatsoever.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I'd like to drill down on this. As you well know, different classes choose to immigrate at different times. The US accepts black immigrants when they undergird our national goals.

Rich, well educated Haitians are acceptable bc they can be contrasted against domestic blacks. Poor immigrants don't suit their goals.

I respectfully disagree. This trend of educated immigrants either being a significant or greatly represented in the immigration pool is a trend that has long stopped

At least in African countries post-independence of the 1960s, govts. were relatively stable and sent their best and the brightest to study in the West and finance their education. When govts started failing for multiple reasons (bad governance, civil wars, foreign meddling yes including the US etc...), the vast swath of the populace (educated and uneducated) felt the effects and wanted to get out of the country. Of course in any society, the non-elites outnumber the elites significantly.

This has been the trend. However, I have lived and work in many places around the world including African countries and know exactly what type of individuals show to the American embassies for visas. They are not by a vast majority the cream and the crop of that society. In addition, there is such a thing such As DV Lottery system which basically is an application where you fill out to get a permanent residency into the US. It is exactly that LOTTERY so meaning chance. The only requirements is that you do not have any communicable diseases (HIV included) and you have proof of that. The process costs like $200 ( a lot of money in that part of the world but manageable) There is not requirement for educational attainment (i.e some Canadian immigration policies). This is become a growing prevailing way for a lot of Sub-Saharan Africans to come into the United States outside of just their countries being incredibly unstable.

Secondly, people who have it good in their country do not move to another country so that they can start from the bottom in terms of being legalized and obtaining the right to live/work in a new country. It is a long and tedious process that takes YEARS. If I am a big deal in X country comfortable and certain of my position and standing in my own society why would I risk to PERMANENTLY settle into the unknown of a new country Y. The only way you risk that is what you are saying in the Texas border meaning you weren't the best and wealthiest in your country of origin.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another L for the Bidensexuals
Ever since his first 180 days in office- nothing but longevity L accumulation. That’s what they get for listening to cacs tell them what the fuk to think and who to rule over them, who consider them Nothing but dead weight. Now the cacs are kicking back comfortable on this site and off laughing at their dumbasses for the show of support, collecting the benefits of their c00n concentration. And exhibiting population control via a mass exodus. Did nothing. Oh well, let me get back to work and not sitting under a bridge, letting those same cacs exploit and exterminate under Bidenump’s administration.

Oh and where’s that poster Haitian poster @Henri Christophe who stated that African American slavery was a choice and rape between a master/ slave was a consensual contract?? I thought his people didn’t allow whites to control them? Why aren’t they fighting and formulating a resistance?? Unbush his ass bc I have questions. Really would like to know what he thinks about this turn of events.
:francis:

Do your thing G.... I know some of you nikkas live in places like Nebraska and Utah and shyt like that.... nikkas like you aint even a factor .... Your voice & presence and experiences only exists on the internet.

U scream AA gang cause you live in a bubble

U aint around other brothers like that except the nikkas in your location... I understand.

Its like cacs that only see black people on YouTube or at work.

I get it.

But I dont relate..... All my nikkas either AA or 1st/2nd gen.

My mother AA... Pops Haitian... I got too much pride in my people to ever disrespect another black man... Unless he personally crossed me.

& I'm Haitian.... I could easily flex all day and really get on some tribal shyt if I felt like it.... But thats ignorant... And I didn't come up like that.

If you black... You my brother... Period.

I get money with AA nikkas... African nikkas.... My whole inner circle AA & Haitian.

I cant relate to the ignorance but do ya thing my G.

How you gon be powerless & tribal :mjlol:

Like come on dawg.... Look up at the scoreboard and get your head in the game

You got your head in the clouds feeding yourself delusions
AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

If youre a descendant of a slave - that means your ancestors got smashed in war by an enemy nation and took an L... thats what happens when you fail to defend yourself.... you get enslaved under the rulership of another man.

Or you were a criminal that got locked up and got shipped out the kingdom.

Or a political agitator going against the king & got shipped out the kingdom.

My bloodline goes back to the Dahomey kingdom (a slave trading kingdom) like many Haitians - so most likely my ancestor was a political agitator.

Yes, fukk morals.

The Haitian Revolution happened because black men said "fukk morals"

p*ssy ass nikka
Never really thought of this.

I think because AAs are the only group that dont have a land to retreat to, so people look at AAs as a lost people on some foreign land.

Other nations got their own wave going on... their own food.. their own music... their own land... their own governent... their own art etc
Then why are Haitians retreating from their land to Del Rio? Instead of fighting on Their own territory while the Haitians over here are donning the cap for cac regimes and policies that don’t apply to them. AAs are not retreating from “foreign land”, we’ve been here since the 1400s and haven’t stopped resisting or fighting.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I respectfully disagree. This trend of educated immigrants either being a significant or greatly represented in the immigration pool is a trend that has long stopped

At least in African countries post-independence of the 1960s, govts. were relatively stable and sent their best and the brightest to study in the West and finance their education. When govts started failing for multiple reasons (bad governance, civil wars, foreign meddling yes including the US etc...), the vast swath of the populace (educated and uneducated) felt the effects and wanted to get out of the country. Of course in any society, the non-elites outnumber the elites significantly.

This has been the trend. However, I have lived and work in many places around the world including African countries and know exactly what type of individuals show to the American embassies for visas. They are not by a vast majority the cream and the crop of that society. In addition, there is such a thing such As DV Lottery system which basically is an application where you fill out to get a permanent residency into the US. It is exactly that LOTTERY so meaning chance. The only requirements is that you do not have any communicable diseases (HIV included) and you have proof of that. The process costs like $200 ( a lot of money in that part of the world but manageable) There is not requirement for educational attainment (i.e some Canadian immigration policies). This is become a growing prevailing way for a lot of Sub-Saharan Africans to come into the United States outside of just their countries being incredibly unstable.

Secondly, people who have it good in their country do not move to another country so that they can start from the bottom in terms of being legalized and obtaining the right to live/work in a new country. It is a long and tedious process that takes YEARS. If I am a big deal in X country comfortable and certain of my position and standing in my own society why would I risk to PERMANENTLY settle into the unknown of a new country Y. The only way you risk that is what you are saying in the Texas border meaning you weren't the best and wealthiest in your country of origin.
We realize this. If you good in the home country (top class), there's no need to flee. On a personal note, I've known many middle class Africans who ended up here.

Your middle classes either stay home or go to Europe. I'm a ny'er. My brother literally married a black immigrant. You not telling me nothing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch Im confirmed Black American. Unlike you and @Nicole0416_646NYC

My roots is deep in the south yall hoes fraudulent. Yall always fall on that non-ados shyt when yall get beat.
Dude your roots are deep in south Canada or UK south. Using words like “flavour”, “colour”, “offence” - you’ve been exposed for some time with your identity issues and role play bait. That’s not up for debate. Fuk on.
:mjlol::deadrose: