Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Im talking about that smart dumb ho @HarlemHottie tf else im talking to goofy bytch?
:bryan: I don't wanna disrespect Tennessee, but let it be known, I went to top NE boarding schools and an ivy league college. Im smarter than anybody you know, testing scores will attest. Mensa qualified, let's go. :skip:

Yall see how far ppl go to defend their masters?? Disgusting level of boot licking. :scust:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When ADOS say, "Hold your own nuts". I say we're all Black

When ADOS say, "Why are they whipping Blacks Haitians like slaves". I say why are you worrying about Black immigrants

I'm a paid Shill and this is the playbook talking points they gave me. :manny:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
bytch Im confirmed Black American. Unlike you and @Nicole0416_646NYC

My roots is deep in the south yall hoes fraudulent. Yall always fall on that non-ados shyt when yall get beat.
:rudy: nikka, I'm ados to my bones. Mama ppl from the same town in sc, daddy ppl from nc. Don't fukking play with me. My family so deep in Harlem you can yell our name on ANY block and gather a whole team, foh.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:bryan: I don't wanna disrespect Tennessee, but let it be known, I went to top NE boarding schools and an ivy league college. Im smarter than anybody you know, testing scores will attest. Mensa qualified, let's go. :skip:

Yall see how far ppl go to defend their masters?? Disgusting level of boot licking. :scust:

People do go to great lengths to defend their masters...

You got so upset I brought up your daddy trump you ran in the thread calling me out my name and shyt. All i said was keep the same energy and what 12 hours later you in my mentions.

And after your performance in the thread i don't believe any of your accolades in regards to your education. And even if you do have a lot of knowledge you don't know how you wield it clearly.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How about holding yall man accountable (since he is in charge now) instead of making excuses or blaming the folks who were trying to demand better policies for Black folks from the Democrats.

Yall motherfukkers is straight weirdos.
Yall care more about defending Democrats than actual Black people.
You still want to make this about the people, none who have defended this move in this thread instead of the problem.

just admit you like to fight within your ranks instead of the elites :yeshrug:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

You're so full of shyt. :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I want to see transcripts
These coli virgin weirdos might buy your stories but not me
I was in 4th grade reading at a 12.9 level, meaning twelfth grade. I 'broke' a speed reading test at boarding school, nikkas was legit mad at me. I been smarter than everybody since I was born. Nobody irl would ask me this disrespectful shyt bc it's so obvious.

Why do bp believe we can't be smart?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I was in 4th grade reading at a 12.9 level, meaning twelfth grade. I 'broke' a speed reading test at boarding school, nikkas was legit mad at me. I been smarter than everybody since I was born. Nobody irl would ask me this disrespectful shyt bc it's so obvious.

Why do bp believe we can't be smart?
Don't even go there miss. Congratulations.
You act like you are the only book smart person on here