Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
performative outrage

you cant even pretend to care convincingly

you think when people were watching shyt like Katrina go down they were breaking down the reasons why those Black people somehow engineered their own destruction and using their suffering as a teachable moment?

straight weirdo shyt.

there's a lack of decorum in here and it's due to a lack of EMPATHY. you can't fake giving a fukk, a lot of you folks in here USING their suffering to advance your narratives and take digs at Black voters. you could give a fukk about the Haitians.

sick shyt.

This dude really hate ADOS/FBA :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s amazing that people in this thread refuse to acknowledge the aspect of them using horses and whips to detain illegal immigrants. If it happened to any other race of immigrants, then Democrats would full of outrage so keep the same consistency now :skip:

If you let those some of Afghan and Mexican immigrants in, then you have to do the same for this particular group of people as well or risk looking like hypocrites. That’s why you should have turned all of them around to prevent this situation from happening.

Bingo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The ADOS of the early 20th century would've voted for Biden. Unless you think they would've voted for the administration that wanted to not teach slavery or Jim Crowe in schools?

Im sorry aren't you suppose to be some well read intellectual or something? You real remedial.

And my whole argument os that the current administrations policies offered are superior to anyone running with an actual chance to win.

If you feel differently id like to see some receipts.
This poster should not have a place in this conversation.

Are ****** and CAC equal insults yes or no?
How many Black people have you called ****** today?

:patrice:

Menna

All Star
Daps
"Who built the cages Joe" "Who supplied the Whips Joe"

Bro the media pushed Trump (not trump supporter not Biden supporter) out and we are bought by China you can tell in March 2020 they had those images of Chinese citizens fainting on the ground/sidewalks in china saying this is what Covid does. its propaganda the truth isnt on the TV or in the main news.....

and Cracker is NOT as bad as calling someone a ****** not even close...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this don’t sit right with me at all…Why does Mexicans and Afghans get to come here with open arms and treated like humans while Haitians get pushed out with force and treated inhumanely?

Im glad I didn’t vote for Biden bytch ass…I ain’t vote for Trump either but going into the election I knew Biden was a full of shyt ass piece of shyt ass racist.

What did Haitians ever do to him? Ain’t this the land of the free? I guess if you’re a different race/ethnicity :mjpls:

I’m definitely paying attention to this because ADOS could be next…

Say it again for the paid Shills in the back of the room.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From 2016 to 2020, Biden supporters were telling me that I shouldn't be anti-immigration because the black immigrants would "suffer the most under Trump." I'll concede that they were "half-right", wrong president though :mjlol:

Coli Shills - "But but you don't care about these people".

These retards run with the same playbook. :mjlol:

Idiots doesn't have a mind of their own to think for themselves. :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
No- what’s funny is your intellectual dishonesty in wanting to deflect the blame from your main man who provides oversight over government agencies when Homeland Security is under Joe Biden’s purview; local law enforcement receives their immigration orders from the federal agencies. So what exactly are you distancing Joe Biden’s authority for. Explain.
Do you honestly believe Biden whose base consists from a proportional standpoint is made up mostly of black people would direct the state of Texas which is Republican controlled to hunt down black migrants on horseback with whips.. Do you realize how retarded that looks optically from a political standpoint?

Your desire to be either a contrarian or to both side politics is blinding your logic. Where is your proof that Biden’s homeland security is responsible for this?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democratic party only want immigrants from Asia. Isn't Kamala a hindu bytch? All that equality bullshyt is another okie dokie that you could easily seen a mile away :mjlol:

They also want Spicy CAC from South of the border that have resentment towards Black people and have shown to flood out Black neighborhoods in both California and Texas.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, we need to come together and protest this shyt, send a mass latter to the whitehouse , something :why:

This shyt is unacceptable

:mjlol: breh, you talkin bout sending letters to the place thats allowing this to happen?

nothing will be done about this unless they actual hang one of the haitian brehs or something..because we gotta die before anybody pays serious attention to anything that happens to us

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So you are part of the in crowd. I figured that is where you were going. You are not actually interested in things changing. You just want to be on the winning side even if that means things not changing. Thank God that over the centuries Black people have realized that change is more important than voting for some political party. That is how we got civil rights, because even your beloved Democrats and the Republicans before them were opposed to giving them. It was only when Black people support waned that political parties responded in order to keep the votes. Now one parties panders to keep the votes of Black people and the other party tries to block the votes of Black people. The true question is are Black people looking for change or to be on the winning side and not have change?
Keep in mind @ShaneTheRogue is Canadian.