Is this 1821 or 2021? Haitian migrants getting whipped by border patrol

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Isn’t Kamala the Vice President half Haitian?
:lupe:

Jamaican? Same difference to me. Not sure why they these folks are so silent or trying to attach the Black American plight to migrants. It's very strange. They refuse to use their voices to uplift their own people. When they attach this to the historical atrocities of Black Americans it reminds me of anti-mask and anti-vaxxers using segregation to make their case. I'm good.

I'm too lazy, uncultured and uneducated to understand. :snooze:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo they really whipping black people while sitting on a fuxking horse? :gucci:

But we allowing some pu$$y asz Afghans refugees into the country :unimpressed:

When will y’all finally understand that no matter what party they align with. A cac gone always be a cac :unimpressed:
Come on. Afghan evacuees and Haitian asylum-seekers should be welcomed. Both groups are at risk. We shouldn't be pitting them against each other when the problem is with administration policies/politicians.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Afghans get food, housing and monetary allowances. All relocation expenses paid. Special immigrant visa status.

Hispanics get legislation, monetary allowances and immigrant protections. H1-B visas.

Haitians get a return flight on a cargo plane or Spirit airlines, without regard for their lives.

—there. Fixed it for you.

Oh I already know, trust me.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Come on. Afghan evacuees and Haitian asylum-seekers should be welcomed. Both groups are at risk. We shouldn't be pitting them against each other when the problem is with administration policies/politicians.

How are they vetting the Afghan "refugees"?

Serious question, do you think all those people worked with the military? That one picture looked like a 20:1 male to female and like 10 kids. Who the fukk are these people, REALLY?

Them Afghans don't deserve shyt. Wouldn't surprise me if domestic terrorism becomes a common thing here.