Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Exactly......thats why everything that nikka was saying.....:russ:......DC has mad history and museums and the food is great but it aint fukkin with LA or LV....DC over SD I could see why some would say that....but I like that laid back lifestyle so Id roll with SD...

Me too, but that was pretty obvious. The three cities work together really, really well. They all can provide a different social climate for anyone who lives in the American Southwestern region.

And yeah... it's a shame the Texas is so fukkin' good ol' country boy status. Otherwise I'd agree that it'd be way up there.

Austin kicks ass, by the way.

:smugdraper:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
NYC is dope as fukk, so many people, so many bad bytches :ahh:

It's hard to come back to tha west coast after stayin out there, they just got too many people in one spot

Haven't been to those other cities on tha east coast (I've been to Boston)

LA is definitely over rated, but that don't mean it still ain't a cracking ass city with a lot of shyt to do, plus like homeboy said, California..know how to party

LA has a party vibe 24-7, everybody's on a laid back chill vibe, but sometimes that can get redundant...

It's not about this cities better than that, each city has their own feel to it

LA has a laid back beach vibe - people are real cool and easy going, they are not that hospitable as tha south let's say, but wut u expect it's a major city

NY has a sense of history and culture to it that's real cool cuz u don't get that in LA, NY had a lot more different ethnicities and a lot more different languages going on, it's interesting to say tha least

It's about wut u like in your current time in life....they both top cities

YBE

Banned
Daps
I've been to both NYC and DC. They're fun. They're all right, but only NYC could really hang with what we've got out here. DC is okay, but not really on the same level as the holy trinity of LA, LV, and SD. And the rest of what you listed is just garbage.

:stylin:

If you live in LA, you can be in San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Palm Springs, Grand Canyon, Tijuana or Santa Barbara within 4 hours.

If you live in NYC, you can be in Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, Atlantic City, Baltimore, Jersey Shore, Poconos & the Hamptons within 4 hours.

:manny: We have more options & our options just happen to be 4 of America's premier cities. Deal with it.

Exactly......thats why everything that nikka was saying.....:russ:......DC has mad history and museums and the food is great but it aint fukkin with LA or LV....DC over SD I could see why some would say that....but I like that laid back lifestyle so Id roll with SD...

Stop comparing DC to LA. I wasn't.

I was comparing our big city to your big city. New York to LA.

Then I was comparing our other cities to your other cities. DC/Philly/Boston to Las Vegas/San Diego.

Stop mixing my argument up. NYC is better than LA & we have more options for weekend trips.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Then I was comparing our other cities to your other cities. DC/Philly/Boston to Las Vegas/San Diego.

Stop mixing my argument up. NYC is better than LA & we have more options for weekend trips.

:heh:.....Homey Im from NY and your talking out your ass.....In LA I can go to the beach, mountains & desert all in the same day in the same state and can do all this in fukkin December....you cannot say the same so fukk outta here!!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you live in LA, you can be in San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Palm Springs, Grand Canyon, Tijuana or Santa Barbara within 4 hours.

If you live in NYC, you can be in Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, Atlantic City, Baltimore, Jersey Shore, Poconos & the Hamptons within 4 hours.

:manny: We have more options & our options just happen to be 4 of America's premier cities. Deal with it.

Option of leaving the country to party in Mexico>>>spending a weekend in Boston :heh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

Dude, you can't list a bunch of shytty places and claim that you have more weekend options. :laff:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:heh:.....Homey Im from NY and your talking out your ass.....In LA I can go to the beach, mountains & desert all in the same day in the same state and can do all this in fukkin December....you cannot say the same so fukk outta here!!

Option of leaving the country to party in Mexico>>>spending a weekend in Boston :heh:

Dude, you can't list a bunch of shytty places and claim that you have more weekend options. :laff:

Im not about to argue with a bunch of homers.

There's a reason why NYC, DC, Philly & Boston are ranked as having the best downtowns, being the best cities across the board and San Diego & Vegas are rarely/never on those lists.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im not about to argue with a bunch of homers.

There's a reason why NYC, DC, Philly & Boston are ranked as having the best downtowns across the board and San Diego & Vegas are never on those lists.

So having a good downtown= better city:ohhh:

Fam, the suburbs of LA alone shyt on any place on the east coast besides NYC.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:russ: at none of yall cities being on this list besides Frisco

Top 10 American Downtowns | Top 10 Lists | TopTenz.net

:russ: at half of them being ours

Milwaukee? Are you fukking kidding me? The writer of that article is a fukking idiot. By the way, toptenz isn't an end-all authority for which cities are best. If that writer was in this conversation, I'd tell him that he was a dumbass, too.

:heh:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The first time i stepped out the airport in San Diego, i almost fainted :ahh:

That weather was literally better than anything I had experienced. Literally.

chris_traeger.jpg