Is there any triangle of cities better than LA, San Diego, Vegas

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's hot as fukk in SD right now, I'm right by the bay, so I'm cool, but it's been 99 in the east county for the past few days...good luck with that. I'm born raised, I rarely got go either sister city, but a lot of people I know are constantly in Vegas, and to a slightly lesser extent LA. Vegas isn't really my thing, I've been meaning to do some shopping at South Coast Plaza though.

YBE

Banned
Daps
NYC is cool, but not really trying to compare DC (nothing special compared to the West Coast unless you're trying really hard to get into politics or something), Boston (the people are really hard to put up with), Philly (pretty cool but not worth leaving the West Coast over), Baltimore (wat), Jersey Shore (WTF), Ocean City (Now you're grabbing at straws), the Hamptons (nothing compared to Orange County), the Poconos (NO)

:usure:

:upsetfavre:

Grasping at what? You want Beaches? Go to the Shore, Ocean City or the Hamptons. You want Mountains? Go to the Poconos. You want to visit another dope city? Go to DC, Boston, Philly or Bmore.

:childplease: at you fakkits shytting on REAL CITIES w/ CULTURE & HISTORY for tourist spots. Every lifestyle mag consistently ranks Boston, Philly & DC as having the best downtown areas outside of SF, CHI & NYC. Food. Nightlife. Transportation. Shopping. Museums. Entertainment. If you're from New York, you can easily enjoy a week or two in DC. fukk you gonna do in Vegas after 2 days when you tired of gambling? :leostare: San Diego is beautiful but, its a glorified beach town. Don't compare that shyt to a huge city like DC or Philly :beli:

We got mad options. Obviously the cities on the EC were established before vehicles. All our shyts are close distance. I could leave my crib right now, go to the highway & choose between 5 different cities & be there by 11:30 :popcorn:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Posted this a couple days ago. It's a perfect example of the crazy fun shyt we do. Kind of a "bro" story, but ask me how many fukks I give if you judge me for it:

So my knucklehead friends and I were getting really trashed in Pacific Beach one night and bouncing from dive bar, to lounge, to a club, back to my spot after. It's a good party spot for people in their early to mid-20s because it's right on sail bay and it's low rent and low paperwork to qualify for living there, so the place is full of European and Brazilian exchange students that party all night. This is the reason that we were able to come back to my place at 2am and keep wildin' out like a bunch of crazy people.

Anyway, we got back to my spot around 2am, and were still going pretty tough. I was the most sober out of all of us and I declared out of nowhere, around 2:30 in the morning:

"Hey, you guys! Let's go to ****in' VEGAS!!"

Everyone thought it was the best idea that had ever been concocted by anyone, ever in the history of mankind. All of us except for my boy Flip, who was passed out cold because he had been drinking so much hard liquor for so long that evening. We all drunk packed some **** like a change of clothes and club wear that we were going to be wearing the following night and they fed me 30mg of Adderall XR so I could make the drive up in my '99 Chrysler 300.

We grabbed my buddy, threw his *** in the backseat of my car, and all 5 of us started flying up the I-15 at around 130 MPH. Not even kidding. We departed at around 3:30 in the morning at this point after drunk packing and getting out **** together and ended up in Las Vegas around 7am. I was wired as **** the whole time and focused like a laser on the road.

On a side note, watching the sunrise in the Mojave desert driving up the I-15 during the Fall season is really, really beautiful. If you ever get a chance to make it out to see it, I highly recommend it.

Anyway, we wound up in front of "Treasure Island" at 7am. I was wired as ****, still, and everyone else in the car was hung over as **** and not even fully aware of what was going on. They all got out of my car and started looking around in shocked bewilderment. They didn't realize that they had actually decided to go to Vegas, I guess, and that it wasn't just something that they had been dreaming the night before.

My poor friend that had passed out before we made our decision to come out to Vegas was super pissed in a hilarious way. He kept saying some **** like, "Y'all kidnapped me! I'm too handsome for this bull****. Why the **** did you bring me here! I don't even have my glasses or a hat or anything!"

We checked into the hotel (I booked us a room while at a gas station on the way from my phone) and everyone went up to the room to pass out. I felt badly for my friend, so I went to the Walgreen's and bought him a toothbrush, some socks, mouthwash, a tourist shirt that said "Las Vegas" on it, a bro-ho snapback, and a fedora that he wound up wearing later that night. He didn't stay mad for long, though. We all met up with our buddies that flew in from San Diego when they found out about our drunken escapade and some super hot chicks later that night and partied our asses off. My buddy got laid and one of the girls ended up getting some air time clowning some dude from "The Real World."

It turned out the be one of the best memories we all had. My friend still has the fedora I bought him that weekend today.

Sounds like a real life version of "the Hangover" :wow:
I need to step my life up, and I'm getting ass to So-Cal :takedat:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
San Diego has culture and history, so does LA, Vegas too, but I don't even want to defend Vegas like that, but I'll agree it doesn't have much on NY, I was there a few years ago, and I just kept thinking, 'I could live here'. I love New York, the little I know, but my life is here. It's also way overboard to call San Diego a glorified beach town, it's not like a 2 mule town on the Florida coast. I think it's the seventh biggest city in the country. NY is almost overwhelming, in it's size and stature, our downtown is like a few blocks in comparison. But, it's ups and downs to everything.

lol at the bro story. 2 of my friends and I did something like that when we were 16, just blazed and bored one night, drove up to Vegas at like 12 am, ended up with a stripper in some rent by the hour motel room at 8:00 AM. No one talked much on the ride back.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Grasping at what? You want Beaches? Go to the Shore, Ocean City or the Hamptons. You want Mountains? Go to the Poconos. You want to visit another dope city? Go to DC, Boston, Philly or Bmore.

:childplease: at you fakkits shytting on REAL CITIES w/ CULTURE & HISTORY for tourist spots. Every lifestyle mag consistently ranks Boston, Philly & DC as having the best downtown areas outside of SF, CHI & NYC. Food. Nightlife. Transportation. Shopping. Museums. Entertainment. If you're from New York, you can easily enjoy a week or two in DC. fukk you gonna do in Vegas after 2 days when you tired of gambling? :leostare: San Diego is beautiful but, its a glorified beach town. Don't compare that shyt to a huge city like DC or Philly :beli:

We got mad options. Obviously the cities on the EC were established before vehicles. All our shyts are close distance. I could leave my crib right now, go to the highway & choose between 5 different cities & be there by 11:30 :popcorn:
:laff:.........

YBE

Banned
Daps
San Diego has culture and history, so does LA, Vegas too, but I don't even want to defend Vegas like that, but I'll agree it doesn't have much on NY, I was there a few years ago, and I just kept thinking, 'I could live here'. I love New York, the little I know, but my life is here. It's also way overboard to call San Diego a glorified beach town, it's not like a 2 mule town on the Florida coast. I think it's the seventh biggest city in the country. NY is almost overwhelming, in it's size and stature, our downtown is like a few blocks in comparison. But, it's ups and downs to everything.

:manny:

Compared to second-tier cities on the East Coast, it kinda is. I'm sure its nice in Daygo, surfing in La Jolla & eating Fish Tacos. I'm just saying DC is basically a mini-New York.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

>fukk you gonna do in Vegas after you're tired of gambling?

You've obviously never been to Vegas, which explains why you're so fervently defending towns like Boston or DC in contrast with LA or SD. It also explains why you actually seem dumb enough to believe that San Diego is a glorified beach town.

In addition, if you REALLY think that the beaches at the Shore, Ocean City, or the Hamptons compete with ANYTHING on the west coast (especially San Diego), we can certify you a full-fledged dumbass.

:umad:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:beli: I can just as easily say, if you think your CITIES compare with anything on the East Coast (especially New York & DC), you've either never been here or you're smoking sherm.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Even if we just bring up hoes, LA, SD & Vegas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let alone hoes that is always down to kick it, drink, smoke, listen to music and fukk

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Bruh, even as someone who's been born and raised in NY for 20 yrs, I can admit that the LA/LV/SD area>>>> NY/JS/Beltway/Philly.

If you live in that area, you basically have EVERY single landscape within a couple a hours away from you. There's beaches; deserts, forests, and mountains. Yeah we have mountains; forests, and beaches, but we don't have deserts and our weather is too be desired(early fall and spring is the only good parts of the year).

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:beli: I can just as easily say, if you think your CITIES compare with anything on the East Coast (especially New York & DC), you've either never been here or you're smoking sherm.

I've been to both NYC and DC. They're fun. They're all right, but only NYC could really hang with what we've got out here. DC is okay, but not really on the same level as the holy trinity of LA, LV, and SD. And the rest of what you listed is just garbage.

:stylin:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Houston, San Antonio, Dallas :win:

:troll:

Real T, if Texas wasn't so good ol boy it'll have a shot. Just think, in a couple years Houston will be 3rd biggest city in the country. Austin will only get even cooler than it is now, and DFW will have two cities with 1million+ people.
:lawd:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Bruh, even as someone who's been born and raised in NY for 20 yrs, I can admit that the LA/LV/SD area>>>> NY/JS/Beltway/Philly.

If you live in that area, you basically have EVERY single landscape within a couple a hours away from you. There's beaches; deserts, forests, and mountains. Yeah we have mountains; forests, and beaches, but we don't have deserts and our weather is too be desired(early fall and spring is the only good parts of the year).

Exactly......thats why everything that nikka was saying.....:russ:......DC has mad history and museums and the food is great but it aint fukkin with LA or LV....DC over SD I could see why some would say that....but I like that laid back lifestyle so Id roll with SD...