This ain't the 1700's bruh

Philly?

Balitmore?

Boston is cool and all but they ain't fukkin with SD/LA/Vegas

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Co-Sign and I got fam in San Diego :yes:

Was in Vegas for NBA All-Star weekend in '07. shyt was crazy. It was like all the nikkas from Oakland (flew in with my boy from the town) , Detroit, Chicago and San Diego shut it down. The shyt I saw Saturday alone is the reason why the NBA will never be in Vegas again :pachaha:

Can't believe I haven't been in LA in ten years though. I know I'm long overdue.

Was in S.D. last month during a "heatwave" last month and that shyt was still :ahh: with the breeze

Yo Fam. Nba all star weekend in vegas 2007 was hands don the most crackin 3 day even I have even been to. Nothin will top that shhyt! It was off the mf chain! Vegas will never host nba allstar weekend again. Nyggaz literally took over vegas.lol

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its 250 from Claremont, CA to Las Vegas, NV.....leave at 6:30 am on a Monday and you will make it in 2.5 hours.....are you local to So CaL? If not then you aint in the know....

Thought you were talking LA, Claremont is 40 miles away, I'm in Silver Lake area. And yeah if you leave 6am on a Monday I can see that, I always leave closer to the weekend.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Thought you were talking LA, Claremont is 40 miles away, I'm in Silver Lake area. And yeah if you leave 6am on a Monday I can see that, I always leave closer to the weekend.

from Silver Lake its a ways.....but I know people who have left early from that area and made it in 3 hours....but yeah if you leaving on the weekend its gonna take 4-5 hours....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wait a minute,...
vancouver is only teo hours away from seattle.

then sandiego is only like three and a half to five hours from vegas.

man, can youget a job in telecommunications real easy out there!!

i think i found out what i wanna do!!!

art barr

YBE

Banned
Daps
If you live in New York, you got everything.

1- NYC is already the greatest city to begin with. Sorry LA :yeshrug:
2- Washington DC is 4 hrs south, 1hr on plane. Go chill in Georgetown, Downtown, Dupont Circle & Adams Morgan.
3- Boston is 3-4 hrs north. Go catch a game at Fenway, chill in Backbay.
4- Philly & Baltimore are 2-3 hrs south. Little grimey but, still fun. South St. is :myman: The Harbor is :myman:
5- Jersey Shore (incl. Atlantic City). 1.5 hrs south. Goes without saying.
6- Ocean City. 2.5 hrs south. Goes without saying.
7- The Hamptons. 2 hrs east. Goes without saying.
8- The Poconos. 2 hrs southwest. Get away from the bullshyt.

Left Coast can't compare. All the cities on the East Coast are too close together :pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

2- Washington DC is 4 hrs south, 1hr on plane. Go chill in Georgetown, Downtown, Dupont Circle & Adams Morgan.
4- Philly & Baltimore are 2-3 hrs south. Little grimey but, still fun. South St. is :myman: The Harbor is :myman:

Left Coast can't compare. All the cities on the East Coast are too close together :pachaha:

:myman: Couldnt say it any better.
- Plus dont forget about the great public transportation.

San diego is a cool city cant hate on that. I've been to LA and i thought that shyt was trash. Looks nothing like it does on tv. Hollywood reminded me of downtown newark. And of course vegas is great but its only 1 street. wander outside of the strip and the goons is goona be looking at u like :ufdup:

- but one thing i like about the west coast over the east is that their parties/clubs always seem better than the east coast joints.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:pachaha:....will laugh at you too.....

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

NYC is cool, but not really trying to compare DC (nothing special compared to the West Coast unless you're trying really hard to get into politics or something), Boston (the people are really hard to put up with), Philly (pretty cool but not worth leaving the West Coast over), Baltimore (wat), Jersey Shore (WTF), Ocean City (Now you're grabbing at straws), the Hamptons (nothing compared to Orange County), the Poconos (NO)

:usure: