went here every summer from 16-22

copper canyon :thumbsup:

hopin off that high ass rock with all them boats yellin JUMMMMMMP!!!:thumbsup:

damn CA WON!!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
LMAO......sure bruh.....Ive also driven to Seattle in 17 hours.....like I said you drive slow.....

i drive a cool 75ish

in order to make it from LA to Las Vegas in 2.5 hours you would need to go a constant 112 miles per hour non stop.....not happening

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Co-Sign and I got fam in San Diego :yes:

Was in Vegas for NBA All-Star weekend in '07. shyt was crazy. It was like all the nikkas from Oakland (flew in with my boy from the town) , Detroit, Chicago and San Diego shut it down. The shyt I saw Saturday alone is the reason why the NBA will never be in Vegas again :pachaha:

Can't believe I haven't been in LA in ten years though. I know I'm long overdue.

Was in S.D. last month during a "heatwave" last month and that shyt was still :ahh: with the breeze

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i drive a cool 75ish

in order to make it from LA to Las Vegas in 2.5 hours you would need to go a constant 112 miles per hour non stop.....not happening

who said I left from LA? Ive left from the IE and made it to Vegas in 2.5 son...you from Boston you aint know bout that....

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
who said I left from LA? Ive left from the IE and made it to Vegas in 2.5 son...you from Boston you aint know bout that....

:shaq2: who gives a shyt where im from its simple knowledge to determine how long it takes to get between 2 distances. stop getting mad because for some reason your jimmies are rustled that things aren't as close as you make it to be out there.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
PLUS WE GOT

LAKE HAVASU!!!!

coppercanyonhavasu.jpg

2011-drunken-lake-havasu-party-girls-86.jpg

went here every summer from 16-22

copper canyon :thumbsup:

hopin off that high ass rock with all them boats yellin JUMMMMMMP!!!:thumbsup:

damn CA WON!!

The Sandbar & Grill is the shyt.....I cant count how many times I almost became a dad in my younger years over in Havasu......

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:shaq2: who gives a shyt where im from its simple knowledge to determine how long it takes to get between 2 distances. stop getting mad because for some reason your jimmies are rustled that things aren't as close as you make it to be out there.

naw bruh it isnt if you dont know how to drive out here in Cali then you are gonna be stuck on the fwy forever....and it sounds like you dont know how....

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
San Diegan here. I have a sister in Los Angeles which means that I can go to all the music events up there, I have the best place in the world to relax and study for law school here in San Diego, and I have the best place to celebrate birthdays and get loose at the end of the semester in Las Vegas. Anyone who thinks that their tri-city combination is better is fukking deluded or retarded.

Comic-Con in San Diego:

VRRpn.jpg

Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas:

5RScF.jpg

Do I need to even vouch for the beautiful women of Los Angeles?

f9k3l.jpg

This isn't even scratching the surface. There is an incredibly fertile market for entertainment, sports, shipping, and many, many other things here. This whole area just feels like it's waiting for someone ambitious to take off and show the world what they have to offer 24/7.

As you can see from the above pictures... there's no shortage of motivation, either.

:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Posted this a couple days ago. It's a perfect example of the crazy fun shyt we do. Kind of a "bro" story, but ask me how many fukks I give if you judge me for it:

So my knucklehead friends and I were getting really trashed in Pacific Beach one night and bouncing from dive bar, to lounge, to a club, back to my spot after. It's a good party spot for people in their early to mid-20s because it's right on sail bay and it's low rent and low paperwork to qualify for living there, so the place is full of European and Brazilian exchange students that party all night. This is the reason that we were able to come back to my place at 2am and keep wildin' out like a bunch of crazy people.

Anyway, we got back to my spot around 2am, and were still going pretty tough. I was the most sober out of all of us and I declared out of nowhere, around 2:30 in the morning:

"Hey, you guys! Let's go to ****in' VEGAS!!"

Everyone thought it was the best idea that had ever been concocted by anyone, ever in the history of mankind. All of us except for my boy Flip, who was passed out cold because he had been drinking so much hard liquor for so long that evening. We all drunk packed some **** like a change of clothes and club wear that we were going to be wearing the following night and they fed me 30mg of Adderall XR so I could make the drive up in my '99 Chrysler 300.

We grabbed my buddy, threw his *** in the backseat of my car, and all 5 of us started flying up the I-15 at around 130 MPH. Not even kidding. We departed at around 3:30 in the morning at this point after drunk packing and getting out **** together and ended up in Las Vegas around 7am. I was wired as **** the whole time and focused like a laser on the road.

On a side note, watching the sunrise in the Mojave desert driving up the I-15 during the Fall season is really, really beautiful. If you ever get a chance to make it out to see it, I highly recommend it.

Anyway, we wound up in front of "Treasure Island" at 7am. I was wired as ****, still, and everyone else in the car was hung over as **** and not even fully aware of what was going on. They all got out of my car and started looking around in shocked bewilderment. They didn't realize that they had actually decided to go to Vegas, I guess, and that it wasn't just something that they had been dreaming the night before.

My poor friend that had passed out before we made our decision to come out to Vegas was super pissed in a hilarious way. He kept saying some **** like, "Y'all kidnapped me! I'm too handsome for this bull****. Why the **** did you bring me here! I don't even have my glasses or a hat or anything!"

We checked into the hotel (I booked us a room while at a gas station on the way from my phone) and everyone went up to the room to pass out. I felt badly for my friend, so I went to the Walgreen's and bought him a toothbrush, some socks, mouthwash, a tourist shirt that said "Las Vegas" on it, a bro-ho snapback, and a fedora that he wound up wearing later that night. He didn't stay mad for long, though. We all met up with our buddies that flew in from San Diego when they found out about our drunken escapade and some super hot chicks later that night and partied our asses off. My buddy got laid and one of the girls ended up getting some air time clowning some dude from "The Real World."

It turned out the be one of the best memories we all had. My friend still has the fedora I bought him that weekend today.