Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The bold is bullshyt black supremacist nonsense. That's the first thing.

Secondly, you seem confused as that what you are arguing in favor of. I said the Greeks surely were influenced by Egyptians, Phonecians and others prior to their rise, and during their rise. It doesn't change the fact that a lot of concepts were strictly Greek in nature. Why does it upset you to admit that?

Let's move this argument to math.

I'm trying to say that Calculus was strictly the discovery of two men. You keep bringing up the fact that Calculus wouldn't exist without Algebra, Greek Geometry and African mathematics. No one is arguing the latter, I'm merely saying that Calculus came about in an exclusive manner to two different men.

I didn't hear the bold first from a black person. And I just say that because recorded history started around 4th millennium BC. Europeans didn't know sh1t about sh1t (basically) and couldn't read or write until half of recorded history was in the fcking books. Figure out what century that was in and do simple math.

Speaking of math... it's all in the way our brain builds on knowledge through generations.. and build within each individuals brain throughout a life time. Calculus is easy for you when you're proficient in the rest. NTM Egyptian Moscow papyrus drops about 1820 BC. Then they make advancements in India. Asia. Then Middle East and Some other parts of Africa....
Then Ancient Greece comes along about 8 BC. What do you make of that? What I make of that is that ... we can make a strong arguments for influence even with- libraries being destroyed.. philosophers giving credit-but that credit being ignored, winners of wars covering up the truth, Western civilization attempting to masked parts of history, etc. - Image if we had history uncut and raw and we knew the real truth without a Western Bias behind it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I didn't hear the bold first from a black person. And I just say that because recorded history started around 4th millennium BC. Europeans didn't know sh1t about sh1t (basically) and couldn't read or write until half of recorded history was in the fcking books. Figure out what century that was in and do simple math.

Speaking of math... it's all in the way our brain builds on knowledge through generations.. and build within each individuals brain throughout a life time. Calculus is easy for you when you're proficient in the rest. NTM Egyptian Moscow papyrus drops about 1820 BC. Then they make advancements in India. Asia. Then Middle East and Some other parts of Africa....
Then Ancient Greece comes along about 8 BC. What do you make of that? What I make of that is that ... we can make a strong arguments for influence even with- libraries being destroyed.. philosophers giving credit-but that credit being ignored, winners of wars covering up the truth, Western civilization attempting to masked parts of history, etc. - Image if we had history uncut and raw and we knew the real truth without a Western Bias behind it.

The same Western Bias that ends up translating these papyrus and hieroglyphs in the first place? :ohhh:

The thing is, you keep going around in this circular reasoning. Of course civilizations built upon the works of others. That is the story of human history. It doesn't change the fact that some things come about exclusively through certain civilizations.

You have a Black Supremacist Agenda, you have already made that clear. Because Europeans and whites have taken censorship of African contributions to the extreme in the past, you feel you must take it to the other extreme to somehow balance things out. That's not the case.

You also keep ignoring the fact that the Greek Civilization is not even the oldest civilization in Europe.

You can keep feeding the other supremacists here what you learned from your weekly NOI newsletter, but some of us aren't buying you trying to discredit non-African contributions to knowledge.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The same Western Bias that ends up translating these papyrus and hieroglyphs in the first place? :ohhh:

The thing is, you keep going around in this circular reasoning. Of course civilizations built upon the works of others. That is the story of human history. It doesn't change the fact that some things come about exclusively through certain civilizations.

You have a Black Supremacist Agenda, you have already made that clear. Because Europeans and whites have taken censorship of African contributions to the extreme in the past, you feel you must take it to the other extreme to somehow balance things out. That's not the case.

You also keep ignoring the fact that the Greek Civilization is not even the oldest civilization in Europe.

You can keep feeding the other supremacists here what you learned from your weekly NOI newsletter, but some of us aren't buying you trying to discredit non-African contributions to knowledge.

Can't front, I sort of agree. While I do believe that the Greeks piggy backed a lot (or even most) of what made them great off of the Egyptians, dudes take it too far trying to credit every damn thing of worth in the ancient world to Egypt/Black people. The people who do that, ironically, are usually making those arguments out of their own insecurities :beli: shyt is tired.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:youngsabo:
lol, you're a funny dude. I don't have a supremacist bias.. I have a truth bias.. and you aren't actually saying what I said isn't true. I believe you have a against me bias; due to the fact that you stop making arguments and replaced that with disses.

And I'm not NOI, but I do respect those brothers in some ways, and you should too.

And yes, Europeans and 'whites' have taken censorship, and historical fukkkery to the extreme. I can't balance that out. Go to any forum or thread on Egypt or any area of Africa, or about black Americans and you will see that the perceptional damage has been done. I can't change that so no I don't have an agenda. And I haven't discredited anything. I've only credited with what I learned in school and personal research. Didn't even learn most of this from black people, learn much of it from white liberal professors attempting to overcompensate for guilt or whatever (I'm assuming).

And what other black supremacist (as you call it because anything pro black is negative) post here? Who am I educating.. because as far as I can see there are black people in HL, but most of them are hardly pro black.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Can't front, I sort of agree. While I do believe that the Greeks piggy backed a lot (or even most) of what made them great off of the Egyptians, dudes take it too far trying to credit every damn thing of worth in the ancient world to Egypt/Black people. The people who do that, ironically, are usually making those arguments out of their own insecurities :beli: shyt is tired.

Yeah it's insane to say that "Greece got their whole style from Ancient Egypt" or something or other, because even though the Greeks learned quite a bit from Egypt, it pushes into the realm of irrational racial supremacist arguments and ignores the Eastern influence and so forth. A better way to look at it is that all peoples, regardless of racial background have forged great civilizations at some point or other and these different groups have had longstanding ideas, values and forms of thought that have permeated and transcended the modern psuedo-scientific notion of race and ethnicity.

Knowledge has no color friends :hug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yeah it's insane to say that "Greece got their whole style from Ancient Egypt" or something or other, because even though the Greeks learned quite a bit from Egypt, it pushes into the realm of irrational racial supremacist arguments and ignores the Eastern influence and so forth. A better way to look at it is that all peoples, regardless of racial background have forged great civilizations at some point or other and these different groups have had longstanding ideas, values and forms of thought that have permeated and transcended the modern psuedo-scientific notion of race and ethnicity.

Knowledge has no color friends :hug:

Well said and this is especially true when it comes to Mathematics.

When Human Beings are long gone, the only thing we might have to show for our unity as a species might be the different civilizations' contributions to the advancement of mathematical knowledge.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I only spoke of the specific things that were brought up. I actually was responding to another poster who basically didn't give any credit at all the Egypt.

And I brought up ancient India and other cultures.. how's that crediting Africa with every damn thing of worth?

I was pretty reasonable in what I was saying and it's not like I was wrong. What is your "people who do that" analyst of persons who don't like to hear about the truth or want to attack anyone who speaks on African influence as some agenda having racist insecure lunatic or whatever?

I wonder who can see that - hoping in every thread on Africa or Egypt or Black people and attempting to take credit away or diss them... then calling anyone you simply states commonly known facts a bias agenda promoter - is the insecure move.

I'm not saying you do this, but not everyone who tells the truth is a militant.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No one is saying they weren't.

We are saying that a lot of what the Greeks are known came about during their civilization, and is not based off of any prior ones, especially in Philosophical thought.

Yes they did homie. Greeks best philosopher s went to school in Egypt. Shyt the quote "Know Thy Self" which a greek faq is known for has been found on the walls of Egypt thousands of years old.

Shyt Roman Greek gods are all based on Africans storiez. Shyt I mean Zeus did have a feast in Ethopia didnt he.....

Typing from a phone so grammar etc is ugly but even the Greek Romans reffered themselves close to Africans of Egypt than the barbaric Germans and the likes.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ancient Egyptians were black??? :whoa:

Yeah they were and if u read some of the Pharaohs texts or culture at the time. They didnt like white people. I am not a racist but it is common knowledge they hated them. Some of the characteristics of Egypt customs are still found in Africa.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yep

ain't no asians with hips & titties that big, ain't no Cacs shaped like that, ain't no asian dudes that stout with the big noses either.

Indians can be shaped like that, and at one time, used to value it (pre-bollywood). You should travel some.

I got more if you need me!:

namitha%2Bpatel.jpg

4c743f2dcb86f.jpg

600full-anchal-joseph.jpg

ileana-pear-shaped.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Funny that noone brings up ancient China. Completely isolated from the rest of old world civilizations, and able to keep pace (and excede the pace in some instances) in comparison to the interconnected medditeranean civilizations.

Now who's racist?