is there an argument that Tom Cruise is the GOAT movie star?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Fair enough bruh, though I would take out Tropic Thunder and put in edge of tomorrow
The list goes on. Tropic Thunder may not have been his biggest role but people would go crazy if a sequel trailer dropped right now.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Arnold Schwarzenegger is definitely a bigger all time movie star. He stands out on the screen beyond what Tom cruise does, he would be second billing to Arnold, to this day, and Arnold is one of the most rags to riches Hollywood star of all time.

Arnold in predator >>> anything Tom cruise has done. And thats not even his biggest role ever.

Last edited:
Daps
An argument definitely can be made for Tom Cruise. We should come up with a short list and debate it from there….

Tom Cruise
Arnold
Tom Hanks
The Rock

Will Smith seemed like he was headed there, but I don’t know if he ever got there. If Brad Pitt is to be included, Denzel certainly should. Any women deserve to be in this conversation? Meryl Streep? She’s probably more in the GOAT actor convo than GOAT movie star.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
An argument definitely can be made for Tom Cruise. We should come up with a short list and debate it from there….

Tom Cruise
Arnold
Tom Hanks
The Rock

Will Smith seemed like he was headed there, but I don’t know if he ever got there. If Brad Pitt is to be included, Denzel certainly should. Any women deserve to be in this conversation? Meryl Streep? She’s probably more in the GOAT actor convo than GOAT movie star.

get the rock off that list he has no classics not one

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

Tom Cruise
Arnold
Tom Hanks
The Rock

Dwayne has no business being in this conversation.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dwayne has no business being in this conversation.
fukk outta here. He’s Arnold with better numbers. Arnold clearly has the better movies. But we not gonna sit here and change the criteria. Movie STAR

Anybody trying to pretend The Rock ain’t a household name and a movie star is really just lying to themselves

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here. He’s Arnold with better numbers. Arnold clearly has the better movies. But we not gonna sit here and change the criteria. Movie STAR

Anybody trying to pretend The Rock ain’t a household name and a movie star is really just lying to themselves

he does not have better numbers than Arnold

Thriller still move units

T2
Predator
True lies still moving units