Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this right here.

Commence

full

And

tenor.gif

and maybe some

googletnt2-o.gif

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm still waiting for the lefty's to start using some intellectualism. they have completely disregarded logic and critical thinking over the last few years it's mind boggling.

I'm not saying the right is much better, but fukk., the lefty's have gone full retard.

*cues autistic screeching*

how is Milo a Nazi?

I'm not saying I watch his shyt really, but since this I've tried to find some of his videos, and I don't really see where the Nazi label is coming from.

can anyone actually show me why he is being labelled a nazi? or is it just cool to call everyone that doesn't agree with the left a nazi...just because...

This may be true, but by not disassociating with them they are basically saying they are on their side.

IF UNCLE HOETOP GOT BUSHED AND @DEAD7 LOST MOD PRIVILEGES, @Pink_Freud SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED. ALT-ALT LEFT STYLE.

SOMEONE TAG MODS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's the lefts fault, if the left didn't try to censor hate speech, these disenfranchised middle to upper class white folks would never have been radicalized. If these hate speakers would have been able to speak at Berkeley, these basement dwelling incels would have never have had to go on to storm front, infowars, or Brietbart, to get red pilled. It's time, as Americans, that we disavow BLM, condemn anti-fascists, cast away social justice warriors, or this country may, at some point in the future, have to take a closer look at such evil civil right laws, repugnant equalities, and communist ways of life that may one day include universal healthcare. We cannot, as patriots, accept these evils that go against civilized ways of life.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That *cues autistic screeching* shyt is directly from the /pol, T_D playbook. Not sure if dude still posts on those alt-right, white nationalist sites, but at some point he did, it is now confirmed, he was an active member. Those racists, don't care if they were just there for the lulz or not, are not welcome on this site.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
he was on his Trump shyt...:ohhh:

Didn't he say he was liberal in the Tucker thread?

That *cues autistic screeching* shyt is directly from the /pol, T_D playbook. Not sure if dude still posts on those alt-right, white nationalist sites, but at some point he did, it is now confirmed, he was an active member. Those racists, don't care if they were just there for the lulz or not, are not welcome on this site.

Certain people will always expose themselves.

@Pink_Freud

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
search his post history for 'women' if you want to see what he is about. only went through the first page of at least 10, but it's pathetic. honestly feel bad for him and people like him.

@Pink_Freud, before you get banned, just realize resentment means re-feeling. You can stop that habit and your relationships with women will improve and you might make something of yourself in this life

but until then :camby:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
It's the lefts fault, if the left didn't try to censor hate speech, these disenfranchised middle to upper class white folks would never have been radicalized. If these hate speakers would have been able to speak at Berkeley, these basement dwelling incels would have never have had to go on to storm front, infowars, or Brietbart, to get red pilled. It's time, as Americans, that we disavow BLM, condemn anti-fascists, cast away social justice warriors, or this country may, at some point in the future, have to take a closer look at such evil civil right laws, repugnant equalities, and communist ways of life that may one day include universal healthcare. We cannot, as patriots, accept these evils that go against civilized ways of life.
my bad, im on edge . will be seeing these cucks soon

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

This is basically what Tucker Clarsok said last night and the OP loves making threads and posting videos about Tucker Clarkson, although he claims he doesn't watch Fox and MSM.

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
IF UNCLE HOETOP GOT BUSHED AND @DEAD7 LOST MOD PRIVILEGES, @Pink_Freud SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED. ALT-ALT LEFT STYLE.

SOMEONE TAG MODS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE
Soooo....can you find any posts (using some context) that prove me saying anything wrong?

Btw, here are some other things I've said in this thread....cuz taking random quotes out of context is disingenuous and lazy AF.

this is my favourite shyt. When questioned for any proof or evidence. replies like this prove that you got nothing.

I was honestly asking out of true sincerity, not even trying to be a smart ass. I don't really fukk with Milo like that so I was curious to see if anyone had anything that made him a nazi.

but I think your reply just told me all I needed to know.

My whole point is, I'm good for protests. protest your ass off. I don't care. but the moment you want to use violence, then use it in a way that actually makes sense, that will actually make a difference.

sneak attacks on random dudes on the streets mean nothing. no one is going to be affected by smashed windows and burned cars. (insurance companies might get pissed) but that ain't changing shyt. and in reality will end up doing more harm than good.

this type of anarchy is just asking for a police state.

Go fukking take out some bankers, take out some oil tyc00ns, go kill a few billionaires ( ay yo Feds, if you are lurking, I ain't justifying any of this :whoa:) THEN you will get their attention. right now they are just giving them what they want.

We'll see, but right now all I see alt right cowards going up against far left cowards.

Ain't no one really about that life.

so now that we know that violence and craziness can stop speeches, does that mean we should now use violence and craziness to stop ALL speeches?
when the right does it to a left presenter is that OK??

when does it stop? when do we just put our foot down and say that violence is never the answer.?

This goes to all facets of society BTW, not just this. The majority of those violent protesters (if not all of them) were white ppl.

THEY were wrong...why not just admit that?? why are ppl copping for this like it's acceptable because someone (else) they don't like was there?

this hypocrisy and back and forth is NOT helpful by any means.

and this eye for an eye mentality is fukking wack.

Agreed,
I don't think hate speech or language should ever be tolerated.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Where in your playbook does it say we can't be against White Supremacists, nazis, AND Antifa at the same time?

See, it's dudes that want to ride and die for one side that are the problem. Not the ones that don't condone the bullshyt by any of these violent, hate mongering idiots.

Also, I've been riding for alt-right talking points like equality for all and universal health care since day 1.

Last edited: