Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't want that:mjlol:
nah, I do.

I want you to say what's on your mind. and I hope that you use some intelligent discourse in your reply. Also, if you are going to call me out on something, back it up. I have no problem admitting my faults, or my mistakes, so feel free to talk out.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah, I do.

I want you to say what's on your mind. and I hope that you use some intelligent discourse in your reply. Also, if you are going to call me out on something, back it up. I have no problem admitting my faults, or my mistakes, so feel free to talk out.
Let me tell you about yourself real quick then.

Your posting is terrible and you should be banned for being a duplicitous troll. And make no mistake you are either a troll or a fool of unprecedented scope and magnitude. Your always posting some disingenuous filth. Like this.
but I try my best to avoid that whataboutism, cuz I can't stand when others do it either.
THIS IS LIE. This very thread is a whataboutism. You made this bs thread after someone had previously been shot at Milo rally. Then you came in here talking about ... What about the property damage and Milo's freedom of speech.

Your simple minded self is always talking about some "I don't take sides I wanna consider everyone's opinion" You have a objectivity bias. You think all sides should be considered equally. THATS FOOLISH AND THEY SHOULDNT. All ideas should be HEARD. Good ideas should raised up and shytty ones should be tossed into the intellectual dung heap.

And stop pretending you were checking for Nazis and ws before they started running people over. HL been on white supremacists alert since trump got elected. But who were you really watching. Let me remind you.
Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

And Your always faking the funk. First one to shout "Let's have intelligent discourse".
Then you the first person calling people snowflakes or retards. :stopitslime:

And stop lying about your life. First you was American. Then you was in the military. Then you were a Canadian. Next you were a contractor. Now you married with a kid. Come off the delusions. We know you ain't married with a kid. What kinda grown man would spend his Christmas/New Year eve(I don't remember which) calling people retards on the coli instead of spending it with the family.

(I am gonna leave out the personal insults about what I hope happens to you if you are married. Hint: It begins with c and rhymes with bucked.) So you can't spread your dumbass ideas to the next generation. How millenials gonna save the world when y'all Idiocracy is working overtime.:hhh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell you about yourself real quick then.

Your posting is terrible and you should be banned for being a duplicitous troll. And make no mistake you are either a troll or a fool of unprecedented scope and magnitude. Your always posting some disingenuous filth. Like this.
THIS IS LIE. This very thread is a whataboutism. You made this bs thread after someone had previously been shot at Milo rally. Then you came in here talking about ... What about the property damage and Milo's freedom of speech.

Your simple minded self is always talking about some "I don't take sides I wanna consider everyone's opinion" You have a objectivity bias. You think all sides should be considered equally. THATS FOOLISH AND THEY SHOULDNT. All ideas should be HEARD. Good ideas should raised up and shytty ones should be tossed into the intellectual dung heap.

And stop pretending you were checking for Nazis and ws before they started running people over. HL been on white supremacists alert since trump got elected. But who were you really watching. Let me remind you.
Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

And Your always faking the funk. First one to shout "Let's have intelligent discourse".
Then you the first person calling people snowflakes or retards. :stopitslime:

And stop lying about your life. First you was American. Then you was in the military. Then you were a Canadian. Next you were a contractor. Now you married with a kid. Come off the delusions. We know you ain't married with a kid. What kinda grown man would spend his Christmas/New Year eve(I don't remember which) calling people retards on the coli instead of spending it with the family.

(I am gonna leave out the personal insults about what I hope happens to you if you are married. Hint: It begins with c and rhymes with bucked.) So you can't spread your dumbass ideas to the next generation. How millenials gonna save the world when y'all Idiocracy is working overtime.:hhh:
First off, I've never ever said I was a contractor.....and I actually have 2 kids. My wife is an RN and was working New Years eve (she had to work either NYE or X-Mas, so we decided NYE is better so we could all be together on X-mas). I also allowed my daughter to have a few friends sleepover so they could have some fun on NYE, so I just decided to kick back and watch movies. :manny: why I gotta lie for?
Also, I am Canadian/American, I've lived in both countries. My dads side is American and my moms side is Canadian. they aren't together and haven't been together since I was 9. I've bounced back and forth between the two over the years.

y'all are trying to hard to create this picture of me, that just doesn't exist. The fact that you have to resort to petty shyt like "cuck'd" (isn't that some alt-right terminology?)is corny bruh.

your intro paragraph was pathetic. you can't refute any points I have, so you resort to trying to discredit me and attack my character.

I stand up for free speech, but I don't stand up for Hate speech or speech that incites any violence. I've said that 10000 times on here, you dudes need to stop being so fake.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First off, I've never ever said I was a contractor.....and I actually have 2 kids. My wife is an RN and was working New Years eve (she had to work either NYE or X-Mas, so we decided NYE is better so we could all be together on X-mas). I also allowed my daughter to have a few friends sleepover so they could have some fun on NYE, so I just decided to kick back and watch movies. :manny: why I gotta lie for?
Also, I am Canadian/American, I've lived in both countries. My dads side is American and my moms side is Canadian. they aren't together and haven't been together since I was 9. I've bounced back and forth between the two over the years.

y'all are trying to hard to create this picture of me, that just doesn't exist. The fact that you have to resort to petty shyt like "cuck'd" (isn't that some alt-right terminology?)is corny bruh.

your intro paragraph was pathetic. you can't refute any points I have, so you resort to trying to discredit me and attack my character.

I stand up for free speech, but I don't stand up for Hate speech or speech that incites any violence. I've said that 10000 times on here, you dudes need to stop being so fake.
(I already know how this ends but let's do it anyway)Those aren't mutually exclusive but what you just said is not possible. Either the Nazis got freedom of speech to say what they want or they don't. Which is it?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
(I already know how this ends but let's do it anyway)Those aren't mutually exclusive but what you just said is not possible. Either the Nazis got freedom of speech to say what they want or they don't. Which is it?
they don't have the freedom to incite violence and hatred. no one has the right to infringe on someone else's rights.

y'll need to learn how to separate the two.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they don't have the freedom to incite violence and hatred. no one has the right to infringe on someone else's rights.

y'll need to learn how to separate the two.
Actually it seems they have exactly that right. Besides the guy who ran over Heather I think like six people got arrested. None of which were the guys responsible for beating DeAndre harris head open. Then the head legal authority in the land started :cape: for them.

Also explain to me how you separate violence, hatred, and infringing on the rights of others from White supremacy.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Actually it seems they have exactly that right. Besides the guy who ran over Heather I think like six people got arrested. None of which were the guys responsible for beating DeAndre harris head open. Then the head legal authority in the land started :cape: for them.

Also explain to me how you separate violence, hatred, and infringing on the rights of others from White supremacy.
now you are conflating different issues. Having a poor and corrupt criminal justice system doesn't mean that some one has the right to break the law.

see, now we start getting in to the real problems, and the issues that really need to be fought. Who gives a fukk about jethro down the street waving a confederate flag when you have these slimy fukks in suits getting away with REAL WS and bullshyt.

the real fights are ensuring fairness and equality in the courts, in government, and removing that type of thinking and behavior from these positions that really affect us.

first, you want to stop infringing on ppl's rights? then these ppl in these high positions need to be held accountable, ppl need to be coming TOGETHER and fighting and voting against those that don't have their best interest. picking the lesser of two evils gets no one anywhere. holding ppl accountable is the only way to get real change.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
now you are conflating different issues. Having a poor and corrupt criminal justice system doesn't mean that some one has the right to break the law.

see, now we start getting in to the real problems, and the issues that really need to be fought. Who gives a fukk about jethro down the street waving a confederate flag when you have these slimy fukks in suits getting away with REAL WS and bullshyt.

the real fights are ensuring fairness and equality in the courts, in government, and removing that type of thinking and behavior from these positions that really affect us.

first, you want to stop infringing on ppl's rights? then these ppl in these high positions need to be held accountable, ppl need to be coming TOGETHER and fighting and voting against those that don't have their best interest. picking the lesser of two evils gets no one anywhere. holding ppl accountable is the only way to get real change.
You didn't answer the other question. If a movement is based around violence, hatred, and infringing on the rights of other people do you believe in that movements right to promote, spread, and speak on their beliefs.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer the other question. If a movement is based around violence, hatred, and infringing on the rights of other people do you believe in that movements right to promote, spread, and speak on their beliefs.
if a group is actively promoting hate, violence and infringing on others rights then NO I don't believe in that groups right to do that.