Is there a reason that HL is ignoring whats going on at Berkely?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he was on his Trump shyt...:ohhh:

Didn't he say he was liberal in the Tucker thread?
I'm not a liberal, and I've never claimed to be one, nor have I ever claimed to be a conservative. I have said(in that TC thread also) that most of my VIEWS are liberal, and that I am a moderate that doesn't blindly follow either side. In fact I'd say outside of smaller government and some economic points, hardly any of my views are conservative.

Moderates: Who Are They, and What Do They Want?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
search his post history for 'women' if you want to see what he is about. only went through the first page of at least 10, but it's pathetic. honestly feel bad for him and people like him.

@Pink_Freud, before you get banned, just realize resentment means re-feeling. You can stop that habit and your relationships with women will improve and you might make something of yourself in this life

but until then :camby:
I love women, I have a beautiful wife and daughter. My wife has a great job, we own our own home and some other property. In fact she makes more money than I do and I think it's great. She actually thinks many of these new age feminists are completely fukked up as well. (Holding a door for a woman is now oppressive? )

You guys just have a problem separating arguing individuals issues, and arguing "sides".

Start looking at individual issues, and stop worrying about what side you are standing on, maybe then you will have a clearer picture and worldview

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Pink_Freud Gettin bushed?:obama:

Support for anything associated with this hate group loving president should be a ban:jawalrus:

It's funny how you dudes always seem to miss the posts where I call out bullshyt on the right too huh?

Anyone condoning or even NOT condemning this type of behavior is complicit imo, and should all be held accountable for this type of nonsense.

Violence and hate is not the answer. The lack of true leadership in this country is appalling.

That was posted in the Charlottesville thread......

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Cmon breh... you It but you always gotta add a backup argument "trump/alt Reich/ conservatives suck but the left..."
Umm....but I didn't say that in the quote you just read...so how can you always say I do that, when I don't?

I'm saying, over a conversation and back and forth over multiple posts and threads that message may come across, but I try my best to avoid that whataboutism, cuz I can't stand when others do it either.

I have no problems calling out nazis, and white supremacists, they are scum and should all be wiped from the earth. But I also have no problems calling out agitators like antifa either.

Now before you jump to conclusions, I am NOT in any way, shape or form, saying that the groups are similar, or on the same level by any means, they are separate issues.

Saying antifa is wrong, in no way justifies what nazis do at all, and the same should be in reverse. Anyone that is against the nazis isn't antifa by default.

In fact everyone should be against the nazis(I am) and I hate antifa as well.

I will say this though nazis and white supremacists are a bigger problem than antifa, and by no means are these to groups similar

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Where in your playbook does it say we can't be against White Supremacists, nazis, AND Antifa at the same time?

Not defending Antifa, but these false equivalencies between vastly different groups needs to stop.

I'm not saying you have to even agree with what they're doing, but to many people who are indifferent to politics, Antifa and the Alt-right/white nationalists are two sides of the same coin. That is not true.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not defending Antifa, but these false equivalencies between vastly different groups needs to stop.

I'm not saying you have to even agree with what they're doing, but to many people who are indifferent to politics, Antifa and the Alt-right/white nationalists are two sides of the same coin. That is not true.
But I've never equated them, in fact I've noted that they are in fact not the same at all and that nazis and WS's are by far the bigger problem..

Unless you mean the false equivalences being made when I go after antifa.

Cuz for some reason whenever I say anything bad about antifa all of a sudden ppl are making these assumptions that I am supporting nazis, where I am not, have not, and will never support them.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Also, of course it isn't true, but that's the way the media wants to spin and frame this shyt, which is another reason why I don't agree with antifa tactics, cuz they are just being used to further push alternative agendas.

Antifa isn't a homegrown group, they are a strategic group being funded and used by special interest groups for their own gain. They are being used to strengthen and embolden the nazi groups. You can just watch the media and see how they are being used.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love women, I have a beautiful wife and daughter. My wife has a great job, we own our own home and some other property. In fact she makes more money than I do and I think it's great. She actually thinks many of these new age feminists are completely fukked up as well. (Holding a door for a woman is now oppressive? )

You guys just have a problem separating arguing individuals issues, and arguing "sides".

Start looking at individual issues, and stop worrying about what side you are standing on, maybe then you will have a clearer picture and worldview
if there is one thing I'm sure of it's that most everyone's mind here is clearer than yours. You should honestly seek help if believe this above post is true - I'd bet a dollar on dissociative identity disorder. Just from the first page of ten with 'women' as the hit.

SOME women claim rape culture exists, and SOME women claim that it doesn't

so I am inclined to agree with the side that doesn't believe because I haven't seen anything in our society that supports that it does exist.

:manny:

so women choose to earn less....and now they want to protest their own choices??? :mindblown:

They aren't oppressed and in reality are the most privileged group in society

Can we PLEASE think of the women!!!!

2diq2v5.jpg.gif

There were more too just on that 1/10 page, from a ten second skim of the first page of your hundreds of posts with 'racism' as the hit that doesn't seem to be any better. I don't care whether this subforum catches on to your game at this point, I've given you my honest opinion and you're on ignore.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if there is one thing I'm sure of it's that most everyone's mind here is clearer than yours. You should honestly seek help if believe this above post is true - I'd bet a dollar on dissociative identity disorder. Just from the first page of ten with 'women' as the hit.

There were more too just on that 1/10 page, from a ten second skim of the first page of your hundreds of posts with 'racism' as the hit that doesn't seem to be any better. I don't care whether this subforum catches on to your game at this point, I've given you my honest opinion and you're on ignore.
bwahahahahahah

Please bruh, tell me about the plight of white women in 2017....

stop, most women don't even believe that they are oppressed.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

We been on to this dude for a minute

Alt-Right trolls are so far up their own ass they don't realize that we can spot them based on their behaviors and the positions they take, other than the one beneath Trumps sack.