Is there a poster with a worse sense of humor than @Nicole90210? :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
U late...:umad:

You’re the HOE...U bytch Ass nikka!!!...U like smilies with the mouth wide open huh???...:dame:...Depicting how well u take **** like dikk in that mouth huh???...:dame:...U settin’ guinness world records with that mouth huh???...:dame:

Ya’ll nikkas mad cause I’m gettin’ play from her and ya’ll not huh???...:umad:...what ya’ll think I was doin’ when I was “bushed”???...:pachaha:

@Nicole0416 is ALLLLL WOMAN!!!...That’s My Lady!!!...

I’m bout to hit the shower...:ahh:
You caping for this bytch

Dusty motherfukker

You still making that wack ass music and doing karate at 46 you ignorant sonofabytch

fukkoutta here
:pacspit:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
who is dat dnt even come in tlr no more big outta the loop on shyt, @iBrowse shld i care about this broad or not

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Dusty motherfukker

You still making that wack ass music and doing karate at 46 you ignorant sonofabytch

fukkoutta here

Nobody dapped you try harder...like your bytch mother should have tried harder with you...:ld:

107595l.jpg

N
O

B
O
D
Y

D
A
P
P
E
D

Y
O
U
R

P
O
S
T

...:umad:

2rei1b6.jpg

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Dusty motherfukker

fukkoutta here
Stfu... what? You mad bc no one is checking for you?? That caping word is played out...stfu... it’s not caping when a man is protecting his interests. You’re busy coming at him when he’s looking out for me. What sense do you make???!! None.... go back to hugging trees. Focus on your own shyt, you don’t know either of us or what we’re about. This internet shyt is just what it is...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why ya'll keep botherin that lady?....:skip:

:hubie:No idea. They’ve been on some shyt since Day 1 ... haven’t even been on here long enough for no one to come at me about nothing. Or so I thought. Don’t matter... fukkk it. Not that serious...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah. Plus nikki suspects it’s really a breh :jbhmm:
Shut your fukkin mouth.... been proved and proven I’m no dude. I know people on this personally and irl. That have vouched. You’re late, you ignorant fukk. That’s y’all excuse when you don’t have shyt else to say . And it’s far from accurate... someone sent me a whole LOT of links on how y’all do females. Y’all need to be worried about the trannies that y’all be dming. Be more discriminatory with your dycks and personal - not judging me. Seen the receipts. Not a good look... question is - why are you so paranoid?? To accuse every single female of being a man?????! You know what they say about dudes having homo tendencies and being in the closet - y’all act extra protective and accusatory. How bout you focus on proving you’re not.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Shut your fukkin mouth.... been proved and proven I’m no dude. I know people on this personally and irl. That have vouched. You’re late, you ignorant fukk. That’s y’all excuse when you don’t have shyt else to say . And it’s far from accurate... someone sent me a whole LOT of links on how y’all do females. Y’all need to be worried about the trannies that y’all be dming. Be more discriminatory with your dycks and personal - not judging me. Seen the receipts. Not a good look... question is - why are you so paranoid?? To accuse every single female of being a man?????! You know what they say about dudes having homo tendencies and being in the closet - y’all act extra protective and accusatory. How bout you focus on proving you’re not.
aye imma need you to watch yo mouf dnt disrespect my fwend u big dummy! i'll beat u up and give you a super wedgie :mad: