Is there a poster with a worse sense of humor than @Nicole90210? :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Stfu... what? You mad bc no one is checking for you?? That caping word is played out...stfu... it’s not caping when a man is protecting his interests. You’re busy coming at him when he’s looking out for me. What sense do you make???!! None.... go back to hugging trees. Focus on your own shyt, you don’t know either of us or what we’re about. This internet shyt is just what it is...
:ucku: you in TLR serious and beefing this will not end well for you .... remember this post when it's all over ...:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ucku: you in TLR serious and beefing this will not end well for you .... remember this post when it's all over ...:mjgrin:
Like that’s supposed to be intimidating ??!!!lmao!!!end well??!!! Fuk u, I’m out here living!! End well??? What r u gonna do? Type me to death?? Ice grill me from a computer screen???!! Cyber bully me... Foh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mods can we get a IP address check for @Kavin The 1 & @Nicole0416

Lmao ...whuttt??? I feel
Like the mods are your parents - “mommy and daddy, Nicole is bothering me. Come get here and tell her to leave me alone!!!”

You’re a snitch... lol. “Mom, I mean mod, come help me, “

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea, you’re definitely @Kavin The 1

You type just like him.
STfu you dumb azz conspiracy paranoid minded idiot. Lol!!!!! Go find something productive to do . Gossiping and whining , trying to fake expose shyt like a 9 yr old girl , Foh

Yeah you’re definitely bytch made ...you whine too much about nothing. Old rumor and gossip spreading ., lol.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's what they do for new women. Have they made a thread trying to guilt you into posting a picture yet? They are creeps. They can't help themselves.
I've had all kind of threads in the past 3 months. I could truly give less of a f---k what their "demands" or tactics of persuasion are. Not taking none of this serious.. they take it a lot more serious than I do... trust.

The fukkery they bring on women reads like a playbook... lol. People have been sending me all types of threads about this same thing. They made. Not like they think - one of these women that don't stand up for themselves, let themselves be subjected out of peer pressure or put their private/personal info out there, then to only get dissed, embarrassed or their real life reputations looking crazy. This is not high school.. lol. I'm a grown azz woman and no one influences my decisions or choices but me.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It's what they do for new women. Have they made a thread trying to guilt you into posting a picture yet? They are creeps. They can't help themselves.
Shutyoass228rn.gif

Now post another picture :mjgrin:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've had all kind of threads in the past 3 months. I could truly give less of a f---k what their "demands" or tactics of persuasion are. Not taking none of this serious.. they take it a lot more serious than I do... trust.

The fukkery they bring on women reads like a playbook... lol. People have been sending me all types of threads about this same thing. They made. Not like they think - one of these women that don't stand up for themselves, let themselves be subjected out of peer pressure or put their private/personal info out there, then to only get dissed, embarrassed or their real life reputations looking crazy. This is not high school.. lol. I'm a grown azz woman and no one influences my decisions or choices but me.
They do it to us all. If you don't respond the threads die fast. They do it for your attention because many of them just want to converse with women even if it's negative. They have made so many about me no one is even interested anymore.