Is there a poster with a worse sense of humor than @Nicole90210? :mjlol:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Forreal the bytch can't take a joke.

I get the impression she was teased a lot as a child and as a result is always on the defensive.

Your MOM is the bytch that can’t take dikk!!!...I get the impression that she don’t love you and wish she had aborted yo ass instead!!!...

Don’t ever talk about my Lady & Queen like that ever again!!!...:ufdup:

Sucka!!!...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What’s hilarious is most dudes saying never go for a woman you don’t want looks wise

Then tell you to build your confidence, swag, money, etc to get women who aren’t attracted to you, to date you

In other words, they basically telling you to become that same ugly broad with a great personality that they telling you to never date

If she don’t want you now, fukk that bytch. She come around when you level up, she really don’t like your ass anyway. And the moment she finds her actual attraction, you finished.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
**** gonna **** :manny:
That’s been verified that I say who I am you dumb late fukk, weeks ago look it up stupid. The fact that you keep talking about makes you look like the gossipy azz bytch that your friends on here accuse women of. Stfu chatty

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That’s been verified that I say who I am you dumb late fukk, weeks ago look it up stupid. The fact that you keep talking about makes you look like the gossipy azz bytch that your friends on here accuse women of. Stfu chatty
:russell: Thanks for verifying that you have no sense of humor .... tell em why you mad now hoe

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All these supposed chicks are dudes on here unless proven otherwise

U late...:umad:

:russell: Thanks for verifying that you have no sense of humor .... tell an why you mad now hoe

You’re the HOE...U bytch Ass nikka!!!...U like smilies with the mouth wide open huh???...:dame:...Depicting how well u take **** like dikk in that mouth huh???...:dame:...U settin’ guinness world records with that mouth huh???...:dame:

Ya’ll nikkas mad cause I’m gettin’ play from her and ya’ll not huh???...:umad:...what ya’ll think I was doin’ when I was “bushed”???...:pachaha:

@Nicole0416 is ALLLLL WOMAN!!!...That’s My Lady!!!...

I’m bout to hit the shower...:ahh:

Last edited: