Is there a poster with a worse sense of humor than @Nicole90210? :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You all must love her for real if this many threads are made about her. Being saying her name like you bout to bust. :ahh:

Just. :whoa:

**clear throats**

So when you free for coffee?:sas1:

Daps
Funny thing is dusty ass NY posters talk the most shyt about other cities

The poster referenced in the OP made fun of my city because we have a lot of working class black people down on their luck

NY nikkas are no good idgaf, hope all their neighborhoods get gentrified by white hipsters and immigrants and they have to scramble elsewhere. Nothing but a bunch of bytch ass nikkas period.

Last edited:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Funny thing is dusty ass NY posters talk the most shyt about other cities

The poster referenced in the OP made fun of my city because we have a lot of working class black people down on their luck

NY nikkas are no good idgaf, hope all their neighborhoods get gentrified by white hipsters and immigrants and they have to scramble elsewhere. Nothing but a bunch of bytch ass nikkas period.

But NY nikkas take shyt too seriously, lol? Look at the tears rolling down nikkas keyboards in here.

This the shyt I be talking about .. It don't be jokes with these Coli nikkas.. Every dry timb/deadass thread is a way for them to alleveiate the pain of living in Alabama or some backwater village that has contribued nothing to the world except wheat and Barley lol.

xye9r0uvorvww8rhaarp.jpg

These be the nikkas dapping the fukk out of every post that has a piture of a timberland boot in it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Forreal the bytch can't take a joke.

I get the impression she was teased a lot as a child and as a result is always on the defensive.
Who the fuk are you calling a bytch, first of all? If I couldn’t take jokes I wouldn’t be in this forum. So stfu. I def don’t take u seriously. At all.