Is there a book that destroys White Supremacy more thoroughly than this???

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I haven't read this book. And honestly the first book was so through I don't think he needed to refute anything. Every claim he made in THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS was sourced with primary source materials.

His critics were the same as those that argue against Ancient Egypt being black. To them it comes to one simple theory: "they couldn't possibly be nikkas". PERIOD. They never present any evidence to the contrary. They just deny, deny, deny.

:russ:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Don't remember. But its the people in the Balkan states.

I'll try and find the data. Been a long time since I looked at it
The populations seeing those numbers would likely all be from Iberia (Southwest Europe).

In general, Southwest Europe bears a greater resemblance to Africa than Southeast Europe (the Balkans).

(Botigué et al., 2013)
Southern European populations have a high proportion (5–35%) of joint Near Eastern | North African ancestry assigned at k = 4. However, identification of distinct Near Eastern and North African ancestries in k ≥ 5 differentiates southeastern from southwestern Europe. Southwestern European populations average between 4% and 20% of their genomes assigned to a North African ancestral cluster (SI Appendix, Fig. S3), whereas this value does not exceed 2% in southeastern European populations.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Maybe you crakkkas have never read the seminal work of one of our greatest scholars Dr. Ivan Van Sertima but he already proved beyond a doubt that we were here before any white man.

images

Read this book then come and talk to me.

They will read it and say that it was “dark skin Europeans” Lmfaoooo