Is there a book that destroys White Supremacy more thoroughly than this???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause this is a site mostly filled with crakkkas pretending to be black. Thus they get mad when I expose them for what they are and kick knowledge like this. But instead of negging me on this thread cause they know they'll get exposed that way, they pretend to object to what I say in other threads.

I exposed the true demographics of this site in this thread earlier this year: I think I may have accidently exposed the REAL demographics of this website

Nah swag i disagree...i think its alot of black people on this site...they just brainwashed thinking the news is their friends and anyone questioning the white supremacy institution called media is a cac or c00n.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent have you read....

25073714._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. You gotta love crakkas. Their arguments get more nonsensible by the day.

Now the argument is the Olmecs couldn't be of African descent because they are TOO BLACK? :what:

First of all crakkka, the Ancient Nubians did not have "long high noses". The Africans who occupy modern day North Sudan are not the same as the Ancient Nubians. They are a mixed population of black and non-black origins. Remember Egypt was invaded many times over and those invaders mixed with the local populations.

Based on language and phenotype, the closest modern analog for the Ancient Nubian population is the Dinka tribe of South Sudan. Both groups spoke a Nilo-Saharan language and both resemble one another physically based on how the Ancient Egyptians drew the Ancient Nubians who had broad noses. And I doubt anyone would say the Dinka of South Sudan they have long high noses. Most have the very typical broad nose found in most Africans. This same "negroid" population that made up Ancient Nubia was also the source population for the Ancient Egyptians.

As the Ancient Egyptian empire expanded and consumed non-African ethnic groups in the Levant, the population in Ancient Egypt became more mixed and began to resemble modern day North Sudan.

So once again white boy your arguments are wrong.
Didn't Ivan Van Sertima come out with a book that refuted his critics?
511795kLk-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Idk.