Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He may have a little bit of that T-mac syndrome where you question his effort sometime but still in his 3rd season young Andrew is on a good pace and with time and more maturity their is no reason he cant be the best wing in the NBA in the next 3-4 years. At the rate he's at now he's probably looking at a prime stat line of 27 5 5 with a block and a steal a game on probably near 50 percent shooting. Which would make him one of the best wing players ever and considering his numbers have went up every year he's been in the league I don't think that is unrealistic to expect him to reach that level. If he wasn't hyped as the best prospect since Bron we would be all on him like he's the next Messiah.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU CHANGED UR MIND PRETTY QUICK THO, THIS WAS ABOUT A MONTH BACK:

That was because I gave him the benefit of the doubt before Zach got hurt. Then he had the back to back 40 point games so I thought he would become a dominant player.

But the nikka prefers to be a role player than a star. With Zach gone I thought he would grab the leftover touches. Instead he just slid back to the 3rd option and let Ricky Rubio take over the offense.

Dude has zero desire to be the best. He's fine with being okay. That is a mindset that disgusts me.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
He's another Rudy Gay

I thought Rudy Gay would be Scottie pippen 2.0 when he came in the league.
But he just ended up being a good play who could never be the #1 or #2 option on a winning team.

Daps
Andrea bargnani was a bigger scrub. Same with Anthony Bennett. At least wiggin can stay in the league 10 years.

He is probably the most overrated that still has a Roster spot.