Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm officially done with this clown. I know I shoulda stayed with my initial gut reaction when I first saw him and said he didn't have the look of a star. But I was desperate to find a replacement to Kobe and this clown seemed like the best candidate. However, dude has zero heart or hunger to be great.

How the fukk can you have more natural ability than nearly every wing in NBA history, yet be content with playing third fiddle to Karl Anthony-Towns and Ricky Rubio? It was bad enough when Zach was still playing but to see him playing the third role behind Rubio is disgusting. And I don't care how talented a big Towns is, the talented guard should get more touches. Even when he played with Shaq, Kobe took control of the offense.

This dude got a watermelon pumping in his chest instead of a heart.

Looks like I got to wait a couple of more years for another Kobe. :snoop:
:heh: He is averaging 23 ppg.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: He is averaging 23 ppg.

He's a scrub. Got a role player mentality.

How are you gonna let some scrub like Rubio with no tangible skill dominate the ball every game reducing you to a spectator?

How are you gonna let some big that is younger than you and with less experience who needs to get the ball from a guard LEAD THE TEAM IN SCORING?

Only reason he's averaging 23ppg is because they force feed him touches. If dude had his way, he would stand in the corner all day and watch Rubio and Towns operate.

Dude has zero heart. He's got a scrub mentality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wiggins been balling lately... :gucci:

14 points at the half... :patrice:

Op wasn't you riding the Wiggins wave a week ago? :comeon:

He's a scrub. Only reason he scores is cause they force feed him. Dude has no hunger to score like the greats.

I despise Towns game and his personality (corny as hell) but I commend him for the passion he plays with every night. He cares about his performance. Wiggins doesn't care about his performance.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: well what do we have here. The coli told me he'd be the best perimeter player in the league once he got SG fulltime. That Lavine was holding him back. That his inability to contribute to the team outside of streaky scoring on middling percentages was because he was playing against bigger 3's and couldn't use his advantages.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He's a scrub. Got a role player mentality.

How are you gonna let some scrub like Rubio with no tangible skill dominate the ball every game reducing you to a spectator?

How are you gonna let some big that is younger than you and with less experience who needs to get the ball from a guard LEAD THE TEAM IN SCORING?

Only reason he's averaging 23ppg is because they force feed him touches. If dude had his way, he would stand in the corner all day and watch Rubio and Towns operate.

Dude has zero heart. He's got a scrub mentality.
Him not being better than Townes doesn't make him a scrub

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
giphy.gif

James Young

Team: Boston Celtics
2015-16 stats: 1.0 PPG, 0.3 APG, 0.9 RPG
james-young-celtics-2015-16-drive

Image via USA Today Sports/David Butler II

"Noted genius Danny Ainge has not yet turned his collection of young talent and picks into a third star to play alongside Al Horford and Isaiah Thomas, but he still has the young talent. He also has James Young, who despite his first-round status and Kentucky pedigree has yet to become much of anything. Young averaged just 3.4 points in 10.7 minutes per game his rookie season and actually regressed last year, slipping to 1.0 points in 6.9 minutes on 30 percent shooting. He's been back and forth between Boston and Maine (home of the NBADL Red Claws) so many times he could get a second job delivering lobster to Legal Seafood. It didn't help much. His PER of 3.6 and true shooting percentage of 38 percent last year were deplorable enough to support Donald Trump. The 17th pick overall in 2014, he's played fewer minutes than 10 guys picked in the second round. Ouch.

BmPHPoLIYAAleGc.jpg