Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I wouldn't exactly call Wiggins a scrub but I see why LeGM would've rather had K. Love.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
But The Coli told me the Cavs would be on a 3peat right now if they kept Wiggins instead of Love
full

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Towns is just as naturally gifted a big as any we've seen come into the league lately. There is no shame in playing "second" to him. And he is more aggressive with the ball than you give him credit for. I've watched a lot of their games considering I'm a fan of the team, and Wiggins does go hard at times. He disappears at others though. I've been disappointed with the progress of the team as a whole and I think some of it can be attributed to Wiggins lacking a killer instinct. But he also has a few clutch moments this year too. He's taken over 4th quarters and hit clutch shots. He'll get there. He'll toughen up. But the team needs to get better and he needs to be the catalyst because KAT is damn near unguardable

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: I needed a replacement for Kobe to rise so I reached :yeshrug:

shoulda knows better than to trust a canadian.

You need to stop looking for the next Kobe. Kobe is a once in a lifetime player. He's a rare breed of elite talent and GOAT-tier dedication. He's probably the best difficult shot maker of all time and he also had the will to always improve.

You got all this unique young talent, start watching it and appreciating. Kobe wasn't the most talented player or athletic either

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You need to stop looking for the next Kobe. Kobe is a once in a lifetime player. He's a rare breed of elite talent and GOAT-tier dedication. He's probably the best difficult shot maker of all time and he also had the will to always improve.

You got all this unique young talent, start watching it and appreciating. Kobe wasn't the most talented player or athletic either

OP can find another dude who grimaces in the camera...takes bad shots and invents his own nickname.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess you got different tastes. But for me there isn't a single player in the NBA right now that is even remotely interesting to watch on a nightly basis like Kobe was before the achilles injury.

He was must watch TV every single game. Nobody comes close to that right now. I was hoping it would be Wiggins after he scores 40 in back to back games.

Only time I'm fukkin wit the NBA is the rare regular season matchup between two great teams like San Antonio/Golden State a week ago. Other than that NBA is boring before the playoffs.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you got different tastes. But for me there isn't a single player in the NBA right now that is even remotely interesting to watch on a nightly basis like Kobe was before the achilles injury.

He was must watch TV every single game. Nobody comes close to that right now. I was hoping it would be Wiggins after he scores 40 in back to back games.

Only time I'm fukkin wit the NBA is the rare regular season matchup between two great teams like San Antonio/Golden State a week ago. Other than that NBA is boring before the playoffs.

Kawhi, Westbrook, Harden, IT, Wall, and Lebron have been loads of fun to watch.

Lebron has taken way more "I don't give a fukk" shots.

I loved watching Kobe but he was never as exciting as 2008/2009 Wade to me.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This is the guy that spawned the entire posting style of Kobe stans. Just keep that in mind :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

None have Kobe's combination of athleticism, grace, elegance, and skills. Most of those guys have no grace or elegance to their game. And they're definitely not as skilled as him.

In the history of basketball only Michael Jordan and T-Mac are in Kobe's class of athletcism, skills, grace, and elegance. D-Wade comes close but skill wise he was way behind these guys.