Is there a bigger scrub in the NBA than Andrew Wiggins?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? I get what you saying cause he is one of the most naturally gifted wings we've ever seen in the league and he does seem to lack the heart and intensity to truly be GREAT but fukk, the nikkas only 22. He's in his 3rd year in the league and he's averaging 23, 3 and 4 and shooting decent percentages as a young wing player (45% from the field/34% from 3). I don't think he's even physically what he will be at 25, dude will put on more size by then. I just can't imagine at 27 or 28 in his prime Wiggins being an average ass player with his natural ability and skill set. I think he's playing this well just off natural ability and when he gets bigger, learns the game more and hell, hopefully trains with Kobe at some point, he can truly be great. He's still young and has shown some great flashes. Give the nikka some time

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's he shooting from the field and by distances? The per game averages are fantastic though.
.446 FG
.409 3P

Delving into the shooting distances would take too long to look into each game, but it's a good stretch.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

James Young

Team: Boston Celtics
2015-16 stats: 1.0 PPG, 0.3 APG, 0.9 RPG
james-young-celtics-2015-16-drive

Image via USA Today Sports/David Butler II

"Noted genius Danny Ainge has not yet turned his collection of young talent and picks into a third star to play alongside Al Horford and Isaiah Thomas, but he still has the young talent. He also has James Young, who despite his first-round status and Kentucky pedigree has yet to become much of anything. Young averaged just 3.4 points in 10.7 minutes per game his rookie season and actually regressed last year, slipping to 1.0 points in 6.9 minutes on 30 percent shooting. He's been back and forth between Boston and Maine (home of the NBADL Red Claws) so many times he could get a second job delivering lobster to Legal Seafood. It didn't help much. His PER of 3.6 and true shooting percentage of 38 percent last year were deplorable enough to support Donald Trump. The 17th pick overall in 2014, he's played fewer minutes than 10 guys picked in the second round. Ouch. —RB"
shyt makes no sense to me. one of the best shooters cal ever coached. he may be the WOAT passer I've ever seen but I never thought he'd struggle at shooting the ball.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm officially done with this clown. I know I shoulda stayed with my initial gut reaction when I first saw him and said he didn't have the look of a star. But I was desperate to find a replacement to Kobe and this clown seemed like the best candidate. However, dude has zero heart or hunger to be great.

How the fukk can you have more natural ability than nearly every wing in NBA history, yet be content with playing third fiddle to Karl Anthony-Towns and Ricky Rubio? It was bad enough when Zach was still playing but to see him playing the third role behind Rubio is disgusting. And I don't care how talented a big Towns is, the talented guard should get more touches. Even when he played with Shaq, Kobe took control of the offense.

This dude got a watermelon pumping in his chest instead of a heart.

Looks like I got to wait a couple of more years for another Kobe. :snoop:

So pretty what I've been telling you forever about his motor and hunger when you were sucking that nikka off :mjlol:

If Wiggins has half Dion's heart, he'd be GOAT :francis:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
How the fukk does a scrub average 23 ppg in the NBA? Who the fukk cares if he don't have a killer Kobe attitude? fukk it he never was like that so it's better he plays into it and keep doing what he doing while KAT develops cause at the rate them nikkas play they'll both be averaging 25 Ppg and also he not afraid to yam all over a nikka any way, he's working on his skills with his shooting too, he just needs to get his lift off his moves better and he'll be even more dangerous

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a scrub. Got a role player mentality.

How are you gonna let some scrub like Rubio with no tangible skill dominate the ball every game reducing you to a spectator?

How are you gonna let some big that is younger than you and with less experience who needs to get the ball from a guard LEAD THE TEAM IN SCORING?

Only reason he's averaging 23ppg is because they force feed him touches. If dude had his way, he would stand in the corner all day and watch Rubio and Towns operate.

Dude has zero heart. He's got a scrub mentality.
I would expect this from a nikka that thinks the earth is flat.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? I get what you saying cause he is one of the most naturally gifted wings we've ever seen in the league and he does seem to lack the heart and intensity to truly be GREAT but fukk, the nikkas only 22. He's in his 3rd year in the league and he's averaging 23, 3 and 4 and shooting decent percentages as a young wing player (45% from the field/34% from 3). I don't think he's even physically what he will be at 25, dude will put on more size by then. I just can't imagine at 27 or 28 in his prime Wiggins being an average ass player with his natural ability and skill set. I think he's playing this well just off natural ability and when he gets bigger, learns the game more and hell, hopefully trains with Kobe at some point, he can truly be great. He's still young and has shown some great flashes. Give the nikka some time

Its not about talent. Its about will.

You can't develop a will to be great. Giannis and Towns are the same age as him and they have the will to be great already.

He's just a guy with godly ability but the mindset of a scrub.