is the whip out the peen strategy the quickest way to find out if shes about that life

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If u like the person and u want to see how it goes how is that wasting money ? Just go out to eat at Applebee's or something or go to a movie. Neither is that expensive. If u aren't willing to do that than why even have that person around?
Look Below

its a recession breh, bytches trying to get free meals :scusthov:

however, you can take a chick that you KNOW is feelin you out on a date, but that initial first date/dinner shyt is risky as fukk

and la is too expensive for a college student like me to be taking bytches out, :whoa: but if thats what it takes for me to smash then :leon: but its still rolling the dice
It simply cost too much to be dating 3 times a week, coupled with rent lights, water, my bad habits(tree), Tuition, Gas and all of that, it just aint worth it

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Look Below

It simply cost too much to be dating 3 times a week, coupled with rent lights, water, my bad habits(tree), Tuition, Gas and all of that, it just aint worth it
I didn't say 3 times a week. As a matter of fact I think that's excessive. U can switch it up. Go out to eat one day. Stay in and rent movies another day. Go to the beach some other day. So that's 3 activities there and u only really spending money on the first. Plus if u are in a relationship with the person the woman can pay for things occasionally too.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Look Below

bytches don't understand that, their so entitled

One of my close homegirls be doing that shyt, she once told me she had a 3 simp rotation for breakfast lunch and dinner. nikkas paid for each date and she was eating good too :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Look Below

yup

again females have dudes who take em out to dinner only
dudes for movies only
dudes to chat up with
and dudes for just fukking

guess which dude is spending no money and winning? :mjpls:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: dude..what does not wanting to go into a stranger's home have to do with ego?

and a guy doesn't have to take me anywhere we can meet somewhere IN PUBLIC and I'll bring my own money and my own car.

:dead: @ wanting to be safe and not end up getting raped and beat to death having anything to do with ego.

These dudes are different. :russ:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You think you cant get kidnapped or raped at a movies:steviej:

Anything can happen anywhere, with relationships and friendships you have to taste the fruit to see if it's sweet, sometimes you may go on date after date and men go rape mode when he doesnt get what he wants, you still have to take a chance and live life

If you truly liked a guy and was feeling him you wouldn't even considering the crib first date

:dahell: Just because I can get raped anywhere doesn’t mean I should go to a dudes house on the first date. I can’t believe you’re even arguing with me because I want to protect myself. :dead: It’s ridiculous. Lmfao

your opinion will change juicy when age 25 hits and ur single

:manny:

Not gonna happen even if I'm 50 and single. You might teach your daughter/sisters/nieces etc to go into strange men's homes just because they're 25 & single but I'm not dumb enough to do that. and I honestly hope you don't tell them to do that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm just admiring her style, she has three men in rotation for free meals man. Not gonna lie, that's some A+ game. :yeshrug: I can't even get one free meal, nikkas have me goin dutch.

admiring evil is :demonic: too. Go dutch on a man and he will respect you like a lady. Leech off of him, he has the right to treat you like shyt.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
admiring evil is :demonic: too. Go dutch on a man and he will respect you like a lady. Leech off of him, he has the right to treat you like shyt.

My mama ain't raise me like that, and I was actually being sarcastic. I couldn't bring myself to do that to anyone, it's actually pretty sad if you think about it cause you're fukking with people's minds. If he's a sucka, then he needs to get it together. It'd be cheaper to go find a trick and get some change while he at it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
yup

again females have dudes who take em out to dinner only
dudes for movies only
dudes to chat up with
and dudes for just fukking

guess which dude is spending no money and winning? :mjpls:

Every chick isn't like this, but best believe there are tons of them out there. :russ: