is the whip out the peen strategy the quickest way to find out if shes about that life

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
U actually asked that's question? WOWWWW! I wasn't expecting u to be 30. I never had that done to me, but then again I've never entertained your type.
im black but white on the inside..i think im ur type

plus im 30 but living like im in my 20's
unfourtunatly sohh robbed me of my 20's...i should of been out doing all the demonic work but i was too busy at home posting

applaud me

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
U actually asked that's question? WOWWWW! I wasn't expecting u to be 30. I never had that done to me, but then again I've never entertained your type.
Must be on that :mjpls:. You already got two boxes checked......by having your pic up as an avatar and then being desirable in a black oriented forum. Might I add that you probsbly dont know what his type is, I would conclude u just don't like blsck men. I could be wrong though :manny:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
?

any other quick method to weed out these females?
The whip out is not necessary until you you went on date after date with no big payback. To truly find out if a chick is about that life simply ask her to come to your crib on the first date, if she's down then it's open season on that duck.......................:steviej:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The whip out is not necessary until you you went on date after date with no big payback. To truly find out if a chick is about that life simply ask her to come to your crib on the first date, if she's down then it's open season on that duck.......................:steviej:

Never take a chick out to eat or to a movie in the first date. Ever.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Never take a chick out to eat or to a movie in the first date. Ever.
:salute:

Not all women are willing to meet at your place on the first date. Nothing wrong with taking her our for dinner as long as you're not breaking the bank :ehh:
:ufdup:

If you start out simping expect for that chick to expect more and more, eating away your rent and tree expense just to get the ass..........................

Majority of chicks at least 75% is willing to come to your crib on the first date to see how you living if you have a job and what not, you dont even have to ask her to come with the pretenses of sex, play it like you a home body that like to chill and cuddle, after she comes it's on you how you play it, if she comes you have half of the game conquered already, then finesse her into thinking you are a decent dude by making a home cooked meal a bottle of some wine/liqs from my little bar, watch a movie chill cuddle massage and then you in there, got the draws Fo Free; which is Fo me, all doing shyt I would be doing by myself anyway.

The dates come afterwards after we connect, I dont feel that wasting money shyt on something thats not guaranteed:birdman:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
TBH i've actually done this years ago
But hear the context tho :skip:
Shorty sent me a IM saying she wanted to smash, this being the first smash
I was like :leon:
Went over there and she started fronting like she didnt want to go through with it :rudy:
So I was like I aint gon sweat it
After a bit, shorty went to lie down
I scooted right behind her and we spooned
Then I whipped it out like :shaq:
And it was a wrap :salute:
So it worked for me :win:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
One of the funnier things I've ever seen was a kid I knew in college- tried this, whipped it out and asked the girl if she'd hold this while I get a beer.