is the whip out the peen strategy the quickest way to find out if shes about that life

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
One of the funnier things I've ever seen was a kid I knew in college- tried this, whipped it out and asked the girl if she'd hold this while I get a beer.

did it work?

no of course not

Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

:ufdup:

If you start out simping expect for that chick to expect more and more, eating away your rent and tree expense just to get the ass..........................

Majority of chicks at least 75% is willing to come to your crib on the first date to see how you living if you have a job and what not, you dont even have to ask her to come with the pretenses of sex, play it like you a home body that like to chill and cuddle, after she comes it's on you how you play it, if she comes you have half of the game conquered already, then finesse her into thinking you are a decent dude by making a home cooked meal a bottle of some wine/liqs from my little bar, watch a movie chill cuddle massage and then you in there, got the draws Fo Free; which is Fo me, all doing shyt I would be doing by myself anyway.

The dates come afterwards after we connect, I dont feel that wasting money shyt on something thats not guaranteed:birdman:

Basically... exactly this. Quickest yet most subtle way to find out if she's about it.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:salute:

If you start out simping expect for that chick to expect more and more, eating away your rent and tree expense just to get the ass..........................

Majority of chicks at least 75% is willing to come to your crib on the first date to see how you living if you have a job and what not, you dont even have to ask her to come with the pretenses of sex, play it like you a home body that like to chill and cuddle, after she comes it's on you how you play it, if she comes you have half of the game conquered already, then finesse her into thinking you are a decent dude by making a home cooked meal a bottle of some wine/liqs from my little bar, watch a movie chill cuddle massage and then you in there, got the draws Fo Free; which is Fo me, all doing shyt I would be doing by myself anyway.

The dates come afterwards after we connect, I dont feel that wasting money shyt on something thats not guaranteed:birdman:

If a dude asked me to come to his house for the first date, I would assume he was planning to kill me or hold me hostage in his basement for 10 years. :skip: Too many creeps out here for that.

Not trying to end up in a serial killer's house. :no:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not all women are willing to meet at your place on the first date. Nothing wrong with taking her our for dinner as long as you're not breaking the bank :ehh:

yup, the first time I went out with my wife, we went out to eat at this bar/grill close to my apartment at the time spent like $20-$30. I played it cool. next night, she came over my apartment, and I think I got to say 2nd base. 3rd encounter end up fukking. mind you this was all within 1 week's time.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If a dude asked me to come to his house for the first date, I would assume he was planning to kill me or hold me hostage in his basement for 10 years. :skip: Too many creeps out here for that.

Not trying to end up in a serial killer's house. :no:

Of course there will be a few phone convo's or text' to soften the blow, but if a chick declines, I'm done wasting time with her, straight up, if a girl likes you she likes you, I dont have time nor money to be wasting on dinner after dinner, movies, gas drinks etc, damn near every other day to trying to sway her decision, I take that as disrespect :pacspit:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Of course there will be a few phone convo's or text' to soften the blow, but if a chick declines, I'm done wasting time with her, straight up, if a girl likes you she likes you, I dont have time nor money to be wasting on dinner after dinner, movies, gas drinks etc, damn near every other day to trying to sway her decision, I take that as disrespect :pacspit:

Not wanting to go to a dudes house on the first date doesn't mean you don't like him. Just because you have a few phone/text convos doesn't mean he won't dismember you and cook you once you get into his house. :no:

You don't have to spend money, make her pay for her own stuff.

but going to a dude's house on the first date is just dumb imo, even for the second date it's dumb.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not wanting to go to a dudes house on the first date doesn't mean you don't like him. Just because you have a few phone/text convos doesn't mean he won't dismember you and cook you once you get into his house. :no:

but going to a dude's house on the first date is just dumb imo, even for the second date it's dumb.

not really..i mean i can see where you coming from juicy...your young

but a 24 and up year old females who been ran through during their college years most of the time have no problem comign to the house

:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I cant knock your opinion, thats a younger chick ego thing, how fukking stupid does it sound that females say we have to go this place and that place, so I can began to feel so and so, when the same shyt is accessible at home for free, what type of backward ass gold digging shyt is that. As men get older we see if a chick likes you she likes you, non of that other shyt matters, exactly why I completely x out a chick if she starts to fuss and cause a commotion over this:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
not really..i mean i can see where you coming from juicy...your young

but a 24 and up year old females who been ran through during their college years most of the time have no problem comign to the house

:manny:
This.................................

And Those who have issues coming to the crib on the first alone can always bring a female friend along, while I sit back and let the competition commence and pick my target:demonic:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This.................................

And Those who have issues coming to the crib on the first alone can always bring a female friend along, while I sit back and let the competition commence and pick my target:demonic:

you be surprised how many females wouldnt mind if you tell em to come over..esp if they like u

most nikkas dont have the balls to ask :manny:

always be closing brehs

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If a guy just whips it out on me without us talking sexually or anything like that he is immature and a joke. Leave that in HS :stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you be surprised how many females wouldnt mind if you tell em to come over..esp if they like u

most nikkas dont have the balls to ask :manny:

always be closing brehs
Yup I used to be dumb too til I hit like 21, dates and flowers and shyt, going out like 5 times in a 2 week span just to get the draws, and sometimes that dont even happen, you know how much time and money I wasted:snoop: