is the whip out the peen strategy the quickest way to find out if shes about that life

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Yup I used to be dumb too til I hit like 21, dates and flowers and shyt, going out like 5 times in a 2 week span just to get the draws, and sometimes that dont even happen, you know how much time and money I wasted:snoop:
To me as a women that made u look good. At least u put in work.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yup I used to be dumb too til I hit like 21, dates and flowers and shyt, going out like 5 times in a 2 week span just to get the draws, and sometimes that dont even happen, you know how much time and money I wasted:snoop:
co sign

i was like that too..now i skip step 2-5, and automatically get to the point..
wast of headach-text-money...you can easily find out if shes about it in the first 5min...
if shes no on to the next one :ahhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If a guy just whips it out on me without us talking sexually or anything like that he is immature and a joke. Leave that in HS :stopitslime:
This method is only to be used when you completely stop giving a fukk and give up hope on the puss, and honestly it works majority of the time:ehh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
its a recession breh, bytches trying to get free meals :scusthov:

however, you can take a chick that you KNOW is feelin you out on a date, but that initial first date/dinner shyt is risky as fukk

and la is too expensive for a college student like me to be taking bytches out, :whoa: but if thats what it takes for me to smash then :leon: but its still rolling the dice

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This method is only to be used when you completely stop giving a fukk and give up hope on the puss, and honestly it works majority of the time:ehh:

the percentage even increases when you try it with dimes only(9 and above)
cause no other dude had the balls to do it

:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
To me as a women that made u look good. At least u put in work.
I always do, but if you come to my crib and we connect those is some of things you might be able to get in the future, why waste money on a stranger with no guarantees

Even my crib dates I keep it gentleman :manny:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I cant knock your opinion, thats a younger chick ego thing, how fukking stupid does it sound that females say we have to go this place and that place, so I can began to feel so and so, when the same shyt is accessible at home for free, what type of backward ass gold digging shyt is that. As men get older we see if a chick likes you she likes you, non of that other shyt matters, exactly why I completely x out a chick if she starts to fuss and cause a commotion over this:manny:

:what: dude..what does not wanting to go into a stranger's home have to do with ego?

and a guy doesn't have to take me anywhere we can meet somewhere IN PUBLIC and I'll bring my own money and my own car.

:dead: @ wanting to be safe and not end up getting raped and beat to death having anything to do with ego.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I always do, but if you come to my crib and we connect those is some of things you might be able to get in the future, why waste money on a stranger with no guarantees

Even my crib dates I keep it gentleman :manny:
If u like the person and u want to see how it goes how is that wasting money ? Just go out to eat at Applebee's or something or go to a movie. Neither is that expensive. If u aren't willing to do that than why even have that person around?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what: dude..what does not wanting to go in a stranger's home have to do with ego?

and a guy doesn't have to take me anywhere we can meet somewhere IN PUBLIC and I'll bring my own money and my own car.

:dead: @ wanting to be safe and not end up getting raped and beat to death having anything to do with ego.
You think you cant get kidnapped or raped at a movies:steviej:

Anything can happen anywhere, with relationships and friendships you have to taste the fruit to see if it's sweet, sometimes you may go on date after date and men go rape mode when he doesnt get what he wants, you still have to take a chance and live life

If you truly liked a guy and was feeling him you wouldn't even considering the crib first date

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:what: dude..what does not wanting to go into a stranger's home have to do with ego?

your opinion will change juicy when age 25 hits and ur single

:manny: