Is The Rock the most oversaturated Movie Star of All Time?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The Rock is my wrestling goat, but he doesn't have true classics. Maybe The Rundown? I'm not counting the Fast and Furious franchises. shyt, I'd rather watch The Last Action Hero before watching the Rock's best movies

The Rock is not even on Wesley's level when it comes to classic action character

he doesn't have a Blade or Demolition man

The Rundown is slept on. Walking Tall is dope too. That's as far as his solo films go for me lmao

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Dude makes basic movies and keeps getting top billing. Its like Hollywood thinks the NEXT flick will be his billie blockbuster.

How many more duds until they demote him to Nicholas Cage status?
Nah Hollywood KNOWS the movies aren't good. But they also know people will pay to see Rock. For them it's not about quality, it's about turning a profit, so the go with what's "safe".

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He right though……

Also there aren’t classics cuz we won’t allow shyt to be classics

Everyone is a fukking CRITIC now a days instead of just sitting back. Letting them work and keep it moving.

Back in the days my childhood generation would watch a movie, enjoy it and that’s it.

Now, niccas watch a movie and take notes to shyt on every scene and then bytch about it before the credits role

80% of the movies that we view as classics back then wouldn’t be classic if they dropped today.

If Twitter was around in the 80s/90s, Sly and Arnold would’ve been done and never recovered to y’all after Save Mama from the Train, Twins, and etc shyt they did
Get this crybaby shyt the fukk outta here. Your mans is weak :russ:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
So not only is it not enough for you to be tired of him but then you attempt to push your stance on others. We all have to be tired of him too?

That’s some hating ass shyt man :russ:
Can u not read? I asked a question, if not the rock who is the most oversaturated movie star?

Where did all that other bullshyt come from?:what:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He right though……

Also there aren’t classics cuz we won’t allow shyt to be classics

Everyone is a fukking CRITIC now a days instead of just sitting back. Letting them work and keep it moving.

Back in the days my childhood generation would watch a movie, enjoy it and that’s it.

Now, niccas watch a movie and take notes to shyt on every scene and then bytch about it before the credits role

80% of the movies that we view as classics back then wouldn’t be classic if they dropped today.

If Twitter was around in the 80s/90s, Sly and Arnold would’ve been done and never recovered to y’all after Save Mama from the Train, Twins, and etc shyt they did
U mean Stop or my Mom will shoot don't u bruh

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He needs to do a role of substance(drama) to switch things up and show some range. Even in his action roles and big blockbuster films he should've at least had a Predator, Terminator, TDK, Die Hard, Rambo, etc. flick under his belt by now. He's gong to wind up as the only big jacked up Hollywood dude without a dope franchise to his name:hhh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
no
each film has brought in more money with him than they would've without him
Naw. Last fast and furious did Hobbs and Shaw numbers during a pandemic. Contrary to popular belief, he's never been that guy. He needs ensemble casts to do numbers.