Is The Rock the most oversaturated Movie Star of All Time?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don’t watch the type of movies he’s in so I really couldn’t tell you. I ain’t mad at him for doing everything he can to earn tho

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dude makes basic movies and keeps getting top billing. Its like Hollywood thinks the NEXT flick will be his billie blockbuster.

How many more duds until they demote him to Nicholas Cage status?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
no
each film has brought in more money with him than they would've without him

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
no
each film has brought in more money with him than they would've without him
If not him then give us an answer then. Who is the most oversaturated Movie Star of all time?

And I'm not talking about how much money he may bring in I'm talking about him being in too many damn movies and being overexposed

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If not him then give us an answer then. Who is the most oversaturated Movie Star of all time?

And I'm not talking about how much money he may bring in I'm talking about him being in too many damn movies and being overexposed
John Cena

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I was thinking that about Kevin Hart but he sat down...Rock doesn't fit this parameter unless people want to mention his TV show as well. I remember they pushed Seth Rogan for a grip also. I think that's what they do just keep pushing people until you get tired of them.
Yea Kevin's lame ass is the other person I was thinking off but people have become sick of him so he's died down some

Suicide Squad, Vacation friends, Fast 9
The rock was in
Jungle Cruise and Red Notice
I'm tired of them pushing him :yeshrug:
Hmm it just doesn't feel like he's been as oversaturated as The Rock

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was thinking that about Kevin Hart but he sat down...Rock doesn't fit this parameter unless people want to mention his TV show as well. I remember they pushed Seth Rogan for a grip also. I think that's what they do just keep pushing people until you get tired of them.
pretty much, they give you a run until you completely flame out. it's especially true for action and comedians/comedic actors

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yea Kevin's lame ass is the other person I was thinking off but people have become sick of him so he's died down some

Hmm it just doesn't feel like he's been as oversaturated as The Rock
True but give it 1 more year
I’m tired of seeing him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s not in enough movies IMO

He right though……

Also there aren’t classics cuz we won’t allow shyt to be classics

Everyone is a fukking CRITIC now a days instead of just sitting back. Letting them work and keep it moving.

Back in the days my childhood generation would watch a movie, enjoy it and that’s it.

Now, niccas watch a movie and take notes to shyt on every scene and then bytch about it before the credits role

80% of the movies that we view as classics back then wouldn’t be classic if they dropped today.

If Twitter was around in the 80s/90s, Sly and Arnold would’ve been done and never recovered to y’all after Save Mama from the Train, Twins, and etc shyt they did