Is the Redfall worse than Cyberpunk 2077 at launch?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everybody took their chance to send shots :smh:

You think when people are trashing games like the GTA trilogy, Saints Row, Suicide Squad, Forspoken, etc. that there aren’t humans that also made those games?

Redfall isn’t unique, every game that gets critically panned and becomes the internet punching bag for a week has developers that put years into making it. I saw people memeing and laughing about Luminous Studios being shut down

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You think when people are trashing games like the GTA trilogy, Saints Row, Suicide Squad, Forspoken, etc. that there aren’t humans that also made those games?

Redfall isn’t unique, every game that gets critically panned and becomes the internet punching bag for a week has developers that put years into making it. I saw people memeing and laughing about Luminous Studios being shut down
Some games get it way worse.

just look in the mirror :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Exactly

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Those poor individuals who made E.T. for Atari I feel so bad for them they didn’t deserve that backlash their human to:troll:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How is this even a question :mjlol:

Let me know when Sony takes Redfall off of the Playstation store because its so broken and they are tired of refunding the game and making playstation look bad like they did Cyberpunk:mjlol:

When a company straight up refuses to sell your game cause its so broken...that is the game that wins the most broken contest:mjlol:

Redfall problem is they put to many non cacs on the cover of the game :mjpls:

Starfield will have the same problems and more but won't get nearly the backlash for it :mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now why would mock reviews enjoy the game so much more?

They aren’t influenced by internet hype/hate culture.

When the internet decides to pile on something everybody jumps in, it becomes a race to see who can trash the shyt the worst. Lots of people got more engagement in their content than ever before by hyperbolically trashing the game.

A 2/10 score and a headline like “Redfall is asscheeks” is the best way to get people to engage with your content this week :smh:
Best post I seen in the dium in awhile :leon:

Sheeple don't know they sheep though :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How is this even a question :mjlol:

Let me know when Sony takes Redfall off of the Playstation store because its so broken and they are tired of refunding the game and making playstation look bad like they did Cyberpunk:mjlol:

When a company straight up refuses to sell your game cause its so broken...that is the game that wins the most broken contest:mjlol:

Redfall problem is they put to many non cacs on the cover of the game :mjpls:

Starfield will have the same problems and more but won't get nearly the backlash for it :mjpls:

To be fair, Microsoft should 100% stop selling Redfall

when the CEO of the company damn near in tears talking about how he failed everyone by letting it release we gotta just cut our losses

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:yeshrug:

At least xbots still got that super entertaining halo show they can watch

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
last year Elden Rings critical reception drowned out Horizon and every other game around it, this year Redfalls critical reception drowned out Star Wars and Dead Island lol

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
To be fair, Microsoft should 100% stop selling Redfall

when the CEO of the company damn near in tears talking about how he failed everyone by letting it release we gotta just cut our losses
Thats just talk to get some sympathy purchases.

Phil out here like "I'm so disappointed in myself. I let the xbox gaming community down."
FreshBackBlesbok-max-1mb.gif