Is the Redfall worse than Cyberpunk 2077 at launch?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Breh it was in development for 5 years and was even delayed once already :francis:

They printed game boxes touting 60FPS and had to cover it up with a sticker saying it won’t be available at launch that shyt is unheard of :dead:

The game flopped hard how on earth is it a “victim” to unfair criticism? YOU aren’t even tryna play it so how is everyone else trippin if they say it’s trash?

I had high hopes for it myself but that 30FPS bomb 3 weeks before release was the writing on the wall :hubie:
IMO "fair criticism" and the "internet mob" are two different things

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A game can be bad AND it can get lots of extra attention.

Bad games come out every day.

Redfall has atracted more attention than any of Arkanes “good” games.

It was a 1st party AAA exclusive so of course there’s going to be more hype/attention around it either way

If it was undeniably good or at least on par with Deathloop/Dishonored it would’ve been seen as a huge win and one of their biggest games yet. Instead it bombed so all that hype and attention swung in the opposite direction:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It was a 1st party AAA exclusive so of course there’s going to be more hype/attention around it either way

If it was undeniably good or at least on par with Deathloop/Dishonored it would’ve been seen as a huge win and one of their biggest games yet. Instead it bombed so all that hype and attention swung in the opposite direction:manny:
So then you agree it got extra attention :ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So then you agree it got extra attention :ehh:

I never said it didn’t get extra attention :heh:

But this game is not a “victim” by any means. These mf’s stepped on a rake and smacked themselves in the face with this launch, of course everyone is gonna have something to say.

Again, until you actually feel like playing this game…I’d stop caping for it :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Meach like fukk all yall, I'm goin down with the ship :mjlol:
ColorlessThatAss-size_restricted.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never said it didn’t get extra attention :heh:

But this game is not a “victim” by any means. These mf’s stepped on a rake and smacked themselves in the face with this launch, of course everyone is gonna have something to say.

Again, until you actually feel like playing this game…I’d stop caping for it :pachaha:
That’s all i said. The game attracted an unfair internet mob.

And acknowledging an internet mob is not “caping” for the game. It’s like nuance or actual conversation is disallowed here.

I guess i was supposed to throw my xbox in the garbage and call Phil Spencer momma a hoe on twitter cause Redfall didn’t turn out that good:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hi Fi didn’t give y’all any time to hate. Y’all still tried https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbo...y-stan-bait-thread-enter-with-caution.972799/

Y’all hated on Halo from day one, still are.

Racing games don’t count.

Its funny how you’re the beacon of objectivy about Redfall and crying about unfair reviews but you were all up and down in the Forspoken thread trying to tell us the exact same thing :mjlol:

Breh all the other games y’all mentioned got bad scores for shytty dialog.

Y’all just in here crying cause you wanted this one to score better. Stop it :mjlol:

Now cause some users don’t agree with reviewers every sony game gets “review bombed”

But then everyone agrees that the game is just “ok” so why the hell y’all mad at everybody else’s:dahell:

Crazy how people like an actually good game :wow:

Dudes are insecure as fukk. My post coulda died. But here y’all are

Well y’all complaining about the reviewers don’t make sense,

The big games that score really well (outside of elden ring) are usually praised for their story and presentation.

When a reviewer says “TLOU story was so great I was literally shaking, laughing, crying, and shytting myself when it was over” Y’all post those tweets and reviews to co-sign how great the game was.

Those same reviewers(and even you stans admit it)say forespoken story/presentation is not that good. Then you act like they are just arbitrarily shytting on the game for no reason.

If a game with a good story deserves an 8-9. Then how is it “nitpicking” for a game with a bad story to get 6-7???

Reviewers were right about forspoken but they are clearly piling on Redfall :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its funny how you’re the beacon of objectivy about Redfall and crying about unfair reviews but you were all up and down in the Forspoken thread trying to tell us the exact same thing :mjlol:

Reviewers were right about forspoken but they are clearly piling on Redfall :mjpls:
I didn’t say anything about redfall score.

I think with the technical problems the score it got is probably fair.

Y’all was the ones claiming these same “cac reviewers” were so wrong and racist. Now you posting tweets and statements from these same dudes to shyt on redfall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn’t say anything about redfall score.

I think with the technical problems the score it got is probably fair.

Y’all was the ones claiming these same “cac reviewers” were so wrong and racist. Now you posting tweets and statements from these same dudes to shyt on redfall.

Yall said the same thing

Almost every game that comes out has the same problems this game has but everyone trashing it :mjpls:

Their must be a black person tied to this game somehow...no other explanation :mjpls:

all jokes aside, I saw a bunch of "anti-woke" threads about this game on the Steam forums

Arkane is probably the blackest AAA studio in gaming.

Their motto is literally some shyt about inclusion and diversity:mjpls:

I guess it’s only racist when its an xbox exclusive :mjpls: