Is the Redfall worse than Cyberpunk 2077 at launch?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall said the same thing

I guess it’s only racist when its an xbox exclusive :mjpls:
Once again
tenor.gif

Everything i say is for a reason :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I enjoyed cyberpunk until I hit the game breaking bug :blessed:

I’ve been clear for a while that redfall would be a disappointment. :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s all i said. The game attracted an unfair internet mob.

And acknowledging an internet mob is not “caping” for the game. It’s like nuance or actual conversation is disallowed here.

I guess i was supposed to throw my xbox in the garbage and call Phil Spencer momma a hoe on twitter cause Redfall didn’t turn out that good:mjlol:
Man stop. When the hardcore Xbox shills shyttin on it, just hold the L

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Homie is smoking crack to feel like Cyberpunk got treated unfairly :francis:

SeedyPR sold digital snake oil they deserved all the pushback and more. Some of y’all are just weirdos
Dudes was sending death threats and obsessing over little details with dozens of posts and videos.

And i’m the weird one :stopitslime:

Most of the discourse around the game became beyond hyperbolic, to the point where people such as yourself believe a whole different reality :smh:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Underneath the bugs and glitches, there’s still a good game in Cyberpunk.

Redfall needed more than a delay, it needed to be scrapped and rebooted from scratch.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer is going to tell people they'll be better next time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer is going to tell people they'll be better next time.
I mean every game doesn't necessarily work out. Even Sony put out Driveclub and Destruction AllStars and they got shytted on. That doesn't mean the next game they release is doomed.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean every game doesn't necessarily work out. Even Sony put out Driveclub and Destruction AllStars and they got shytted on. That doesn't mean the next game they release is doomed.
Problem is how hit and Miss Microsoft is across the board. Going back to last September you got

Grounded - Great game, but a niche title.
Scorn - hella Mid
High On Life - Average(above average if you are a Rick and Morty fan)
HiFi Rush - Great game, but a niche title.
Redfall - Ass

It's inconsistency out of them that is frustrating. I mean given their track record of how thier releases pan out Starfield will more than likely be at the least be a good game, but I don't care if it was coming to Gamepass or not I wouldn't want my first party games aka MY PRODUCT associated with a buggy mess like Redfall. If the game was complete and it just was underwhelming to gamers I could live with that, but to KNOWINGLY release a buggy mess just screams 'We have no idea what the fukk we are doing.'

It's not a good look for Microsoft no matter how you look at it, and it puts all the pressure on Starfield. That game has to legitimately be fukking amazing now to mitigate the damage from this. Forza won't be enough.