Is the only way Diddy can right his wrongs is by building blk institutions? (Banks, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc)

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy his kids and his inner circle gotta find real jobs now. I know that one son is down seeing the empire burn down before he got the keys
No they don't. He still got way over 100 million. He is probably extremely liquid too since he sold his stakes in a lot of his companies plus he got paid out from the circoc settlement last year.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The only way he can make things right is admit to all the charges against him, and go to jail for the rest of this life. And he compensates all of the victims.
This...he needs to do time and compensate all victims not just the preference Cassie. All the black women AND men he did shyt to needs compensation.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I have a different take on all of this. More of a take about the people, not him. I think our people should refrain from worshiping the Entertainer class. It is as simple as that. No fame worship, no worry about a person suffering consequences for their actions.