Is the only way Diddy can right his wrongs is by building blk institutions? (Banks, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He aint gonna say much when he has open lawsuits and potential criminal investigation. Plus nothing he says or does will ever be enough for people so it doesn't matter. What he should have done was take a vacation somewhere remote and stay out of the spotlight for a year or 2 until all his civil cases got settled or tossed. Not posting on instagram or anything. People got short memories these days. Getting out the spotlight is simple but his ego wont let him do it. Russel simmons did it. Kellz had a brief window he could had dipped too but he was running around chicago defiant and performing at clubs right before they arrested him.

His dumbass son also should not have been dropping diss tracks to the feds or 50 cent either. All it did was bring his name back up in the news cycle.
Damn, I agree with this. Deactivate his socials and just lived in an exotic island a couple years. Diddy is more of a clout demon that Russ though. He lives off the shyt, which is why he prolly did most the shyt he did in the past.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Diddy is so fukd in the court of public opinion. And he has no chill. Bad combination.

I just hope for the sake of his kids he doesn't just crash out and do something like kidnap Cassie or move to the woods and become the DiddyBomber.

Daps
Puff only cares about being famous

Those arenas are now closed off to him forever.

No more famous friends at least not in public.

I saw someone reference the end of the shield Vic got off but he was a social pariah no one fukked with him.

Not yet actually. A lot of celebs are still in his corner surprisingly. You haven't heard nothing from the people who were hanging with him. Even when TD Jakes spoke on it, he didn't mention Diddy by name. Celebs are condemning the action in a lot of cases but they not condemning Diddy. (Not talking about folks who were already against him.) A lot of the people who were on his side before still seem to be on his side now and I think they just won't say anything either way rather than condemn their boy.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Daps
When them crakkkas get thru with puff he ain’t only gonna be blacklisted from the entertainment industry he’s probably gonna be broke too.

He better save every cent and get the hell outta dodge like Russell Simmons.

I think the window is closed on that. I think he was tryna leave the country the day the feds raided his home but by then they were already watching him. He tries to leave the country again and the feds gon swoop in.

Should have left before.

Or not. Stay and face the consequences for the wrong you did.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People might want to look at what happened with Lance Armstrong if they think publicly apologizing and admitting fault will be the path to forgiveness.

Diddy like Lance Armstrong has fukked over a lot of people over the years to get where they were and that's just something that people aren't going to forgive and forget nor should they.

Just managing to avoid jail time would be a major W for Diddy.