Is the only way Diddy can right his wrongs is by building blk institutions? (Banks, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc)

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's crazy his kids and his inner circle gotta find real jobs now. I know that one son is down seeing the empire burn down before he got the keys

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
His rep in the public eye is over with, most he can do is do good behind the scenes. Use his resources for the people and start a donation or something for domestic abuse. I don’t think any corporations will want to have their names stuck with his over those videos. That’s how those companies play.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Puff aint gonna do shyt. But when people say why dont these celebs build banks, schools, and supermarkets, i dont think nikkas realize how expensive these things are to get off the ground. Like yes Lebron does have a school, but he also has investors and partners and even he a billionaire only has one school.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Puff aint gonna do shyt. But when people say why dont these celebs build banks, schools, and supermarkets, i dont think nikkas realize how expensive these things are to get off the ground. Like yes Lebron does have a school, but he also has investors and partners and even he a billionaire only has one school.
I know it's not yours but that's a dumb statement. We are talking about a man who's known for fycking over his artists and folks want to see him be a humanitarian. :dead: Like Ocho Cinco said...............child please. Last, that statement continues the blacks needing a mortal savior complex.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I can only hope Diddler spends the rest of his miserable life in a small, damp, dark, windowless cell. This man is a psychopath and a danger to society.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
at this point he needs to be nowhere near black institutions because it'll be used to invalidate and discredit them by the mere association with his name and his money. Regardless of is half the wealth in this country as built on the back of slavery and organized crime - they can ignore that. But let something black being treated seriously have ties to Puff and it'll be used to tear the whole thing down before it's fully built.

He need to call and mend fences with Drake and figure out how to get his shell company game up :lolbron: otherwise... best thing he can do is do something VERY unPuff and not be all up in the videos; dancin.

Gon have a seat 'fore you get sat down, Sean

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I want Puff to give Dr Umar the bag for FDMG so he has no excuses as to why the school is not done despite collecting money since 2009

Then sit back and :popcorn: watch as Umar will hilariously fumble the bag because he had no real intention of ever opening a school and has no idea about how to do it. He will most likely trick it off on single moms and dashikis

When eventually Puffy will ask about his investment Umar will be mad and start calling him a c00n. Then we will have real fukkery :mjgrin:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
No, he just needs to talk like that and maybe give a little bit to a "charity for inner city youths" and maybe he can gain enough support from the black community to sustain his fame. It works.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Did you read all of the allegations in the Cassie lawsuit. He forced her to get a train ran on her with mail prostitutes. She was basically his sex slave.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Just think of all the dirt he did that wasn't exposed. fukk him :pacspit: He should go to jail for all the people he ever fukked over.
Thats rape if she was forced, so hopefully they press charges if thats the case.