Is the only way Diddy can right his wrongs is by building blk institutions? (Banks, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc)

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He can actually do the work of changing and demonstrate it AFTER paying for all of his bad deeds, but he’ll NEVER live down his reputation. He has a long list of people he hurt and or ruined so HE could get/keep the notoriety and profit. His ego was out of control and an apology doesn’t fix decades of shytty behavior. The mirror has been held up to him, now will he do the work? Probably not. I imagine he’s a drug addict, sex addict and manipulator. One of those traits alone is difficult to change. Imagine tackling them all and whatever else we don’t know about.

Daps
People might want to look at what happened with Lance Armstrong if they think publicly apologizing and admitting fault will be the path to forgiveness.

Diddy like Lance Armstrong has fukked over a lot of people over the years to get where they were and that's just something that people aren't going to forgive and forget nor should they.

Just managing to avoid jail time would be a major W for Diddy.

Nobody discusses Lance Armstrong. He's living his life in obscurity without being bothered and I'm sure he's cool with that. He's white. Folks never stay on white people's crimes. Diddy will be discussed forever.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nobody discusses Lance Armstrong. He's living his life in obscurity without being bothered and I'm sure he's cool with that. He's white. Folks never stay on white people's crimes. Diddy will be discussed forever.
People still shyt on Lance Armstrong till this day breh and haven't forgotten what he did :mjlol:

He literally tried paying for a restuarant full of people's dinner and they literally told him to fukk off :mjlol:

My point is that people aren’t going to forget how you fukk over and treat others no matter how much you try and atone for your sins.

Daps
People still shyt on Lance Armstrong till this day breh and haven't forgotten what he did :mjlol:

He literally tried paying for a restuarant full of people's dinner and they literally told him to fukk off :mjlol:

My point is that people aren’t going to forget how you fukk over and treat others no matter how much you try and atone for your sins.

Show me the many Lance Armstrong threads on the coli. People ain't discussing him. Maybe you hang with a lot of white folks. :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah, I don't think money can fix this.

Diddy's best bet is to just release a public apology and then disappear from public life for 20 or 30 years. Maybe by 2050 people will have moved on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Show me the many Lance Armstrong threads on the coli. People ain't discussing him. Maybe you hang with a lot of white folks. :manny:
What in the fukk does the Coli have to do with Lance Armstrong or the topic of discussion :mjlol:

Diddy is going to need more than just getting in the good gracious of The Coli to atone for his sins and try to make things right:mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
How about he just goes away.

He doesn’t really add anything of value to society. Just another terrible celebrity.

Just go far away.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wait for Domestiv Violence? Does he have any charges that are worthy of a long prison sentence?

Did you read all of the allegations in the Cassie lawsuit. He forced her to get a train ran on her with mail prostitutes. She was basically his sex slave.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Just think of all the dirt he did that wasn't exposed. fukk him :pacspit: He should go to jail for all the people he ever fukked over.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Nah, the only way he can right his wrongs to me is by giving me all his money. Anything short of that :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Puff only cares about being famous

Those arenas are now closed off to him forever.

No more famous friends at least not in public.

I saw someone reference the end of the shield Vic got off but he was a social pariah no one fukked with him.

yep puff got marlo'd, vince