Is the only way Diddy can right his wrongs is by building blk institutions? (Banks, schools, hospitals, supermarkets, etc)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean he rich but dude ain't Jeff Besos. Thats a lot of shyt to do. I say he donates to domestic violence cases. Admits his mistakes and does a full apology to all those he's wrong. Admit he is a egomaniac and is out of control. Do a hour long tell all interview and just spill the beans.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
P Diddy has had a charter school for years which means OP not knowing that confirms he isn't serious about what Diddy needs to do to redeem himself and is just saying anything. If all it takes is a school then Diddy already redeemed himself.

Daps
I mean he rich but dude ain't Jeff Besos. Thats a lot of shyt to do. I say he donates to domestic violence cases. Admits his mistakes and does a full apology to all those he's wrong. Admit he is a egomaniac and is out of control. Do a hour long tell all interview and just spill the beans.

Actually... this has never been done before. It could potentially work.

You ever seen the last episode of the Shield? Dude should go on TV and admit everything like Vic Mackey did.

"Yes I beat women. Yes I assaulted both men and women. Yes I have freak offs. Yes I have done things in my life that I'm not proud of. I didn't kill Pac but I wanted him dead and I was happy it happened. I didn't kill Biggie but I didn't protect him like I should have knowing the atmosphere that I helped create. Yes I have misused my artists for decades."

He would still get looked at by the feds but im sure admitting everything gets him at least SOME leniency in a courtroom.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Puff only cares about being famous

Those arenas are now closed off to him forever.

No more famous friends at least not in public.

I saw someone reference the end of the shield Vic got off but he was a social pariah no one fukked with him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Actually... this has never been done before. It could potentially work.

You ever seen the last episode of the Shield? Dude should go on TV and admit everything like Vic Mackey did.

"Yes I beat women. Yes I assaulted both men and women. Yes I have freak offs. Yes I have done things in my life that I'm not proud of. I didn't kill Pac but I wanted him dead and I was happy it happened. I didn't kill Biggie but I didn't protect him like I should have knowing the atmosphere that I helped create. Yes I have misused my artists for decades."

He would still get looked at by the feds but im sure admitting everything gets him at least SOME leniency in a courtroom.
Yeah what I have noticed is a lot of people are mad at his insincerity and lying. He has to stop ducking who he is and what he's done. Just spill the beans and accept what comes with it. People won't start to forgive him until he confesses his sins. That's where he has to start. If he just starts throwing money at stuff before that, people gonna be :comeon:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah what I have noticed is a lot of people are mad at his insincerity and lying. He has to stop ducking who he is and what he's done. Just spill the beans and accept what comes with it. People won't start to forgive him to he confesses his sins. Thats where he has to start. If he just starts throwing money at stuff before that, people gonna be :comeon:

He aint gonna say much when he has open lawsuits and potential criminal investigation. Plus nothing he says or does will ever be enough for people so it doesn't matter. What he should have done was take a vacation somewhere remote and stay out of the spotlight for a year or 2 until all his civil cases got settled or tossed. Not posting on instagram or anything. People got short memories these days. Getting out the spotlight is simple but his ego wont let him do it. Russel simmons did it. Kellz had a brief window he could had dipped too but he was running around chicago defiant and performing at clubs right before they arrested him.

His dumbass son also should not have been dropping diss tracks to the feds or 50 cent either. All it did was bring his name back up in the news cycle.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
When them crakkkas get thru with puff he ain’t only gonna be blacklisted from the entertainment industry he’s probably gonna be broke too.

He better save every cent and get the hell outta dodge like Russell Simmons.