Is the Midwest more racist than the South?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Probably, more black people are in the south where as in the Midwest the black people are outnumbered.

The south is actually one of the lesser segregated regions in America.

That's why it's so funny seeing people on this forum shyt on the south.

Hell, I been in the south my whole life and white people have never did no fukk shyt to me so far, and keep in mind I'm in North Florida which is the more redneck part of Florida.

Edit @David_TheMan got it right.

You obviously don't get out much :comeon:

I live in the Deep south Me and my friends in college stayed giving out beats to white folks....

Matter of fact if I didn't I have a so I much going for myself right now as a grown responsible a adult id catch a charge or two because of my Byatch azz Caucasian neighbor whom didn't decide to put up a fence until he found out my black azz was moving in....

The South ain't turned down on racism..they WILL NEVER GET USE TO US...

actually it's gotten worst because the economy has made it where most industrial and blue collar crakkkers gotta compete with "darkies" for jobs..which explains why Trump is Thier hero ...

They feel threatened

All classes feel threatened

Even the elite whites in the coastal private communities near the beaches where they try to RUN from us...and damn Thier try to ban black folks

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Probably, more black people are in the south where as in the Midwest the black people are outnumbered.

The south is actually one of the lesser segregated regions in America.

That's why it's so funny seeing people on this forum shyt on the south.

Hell, I been in the south my whole life and white people have never did no fukk shyt to me so far, and keep in mind I'm in North Florida which is the more redneck part of Florida.

Edit @David_TheMan got it right.

I've seen more confederate flags in rural Pennsylvania than in rural South Carolina.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, the Midwest is more segregated. Black people live almost strictly in urban areas (Detroit, Flint, Lansing, Grand Rapids, etc.) and white people live everywhere else.

But as far as being more racist I don't think there's any real difference.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Western and Central PA is like something out the 1800's. :merchant: Never felt more unwanted in a place in my life. :wow:

Western and Central PA is like something out the 1800's. :merchant: Never felt more unwanted in a place in my life. :wow:
I went to college in central Pennsylvania and I met someone people who have never ever seen black people :wow:

They didn't know black people in the hood get shot in real life from a surprise when they say that new people who died that way :wow:

They used to always ask me and my friend if we were visiting for the weekend I guess they didn't think black people or makes people or Puerto Rican people could get into the college they went to.

But I'm from Pennsylvania and I just remember one time when I was in 9th Grade a van drove by full of white dudes and one of them mooned me and they called me a ****** and kept driving :picard:

Gay and racist af.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
live in your own world breh

Not gonna argue this cuz it's silly when you realize it's all America in general, but it's a lot of different nationalities upstate. Obviously not as much as the city. I never been to buffalo, but been to Poughkeepsie, Montgomery, and all those areas in between driving trucks.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's funny cuz at the very same time so many people praise Chicago on this site. I forgot what thread I made, but it was something about dangerous or overrated cities or some shyt and everyone came for my neck when I said Chicago :francis:
Crazy part is that Chicago was founded by a Black man named, Jean Baptiste Pointe du Sable.

Americans, for centuries, refused to acknowledge that a Black man could have founded the third largest city of the USA. It is only in 1968 that Jean Baptiste Pointe du Sable was finally official recognized as the founding Father of Chicago.Oct 21, 2008.

www.thepatrioticvanguard.com/chicago-was-founded-by-a-black-man

This country was built off the backs of Blacks, Native Americans, and immigrants. While Europeans did create SOME inventions the backbone of this country has always been us Blacks and others.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The major cities really not that bad

When I go to Cleveland it's cool, but when I head east towards Youngstown and those small towns and hitting PA border it's hell..then up cross into PA especially the western part of the state like Pittsburgh , beaver creek etc, etc I get pulled over for bullshyt because of out of state plates..

It's like 2 worlds in Pennsylvania.....Philadelphia surrounding areas is cool and then u have the Pittsburgh areas:hhh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Some of you non-southerners just ton realize the benefit of living with the open racists in the South.
They let you know off the bat they are racist, that is the best thing, you know who to not be around or fukk with.
Outside of the south, these motherfukkers act like they are cool and are just as racists as the open racist in the south, except more so, because I can almost guarantee you that racist in the south, with the confederate flag and tats got a fukking black cousins or a black person he considers a friend, who is "different". Its one of the most fukked up, so sad its funny thing about racism in the south.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No, offense but why? :mjlol: That city is between 95-97% White, there have to be less than 100 Black people in the whole city.
I was 18 years old and fresh from graduating high school.
I went to college there for two years then left.
My family just liked the school and didn't know a goddamn thing about it (African/West Indian parents are funny like that...they'll just see a prestigious school in America and just send their kids there without even researching the place....lol)
I transferred out after two years and just went back to school in Pittsburgh, PA (where I'm from originally) since it was familiar.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If anything, the Northeast is more racist the the Midwest with places like upstate new York and central Pennsylvania. There aint a city with a sizeable population in the Midwest aint on that shyt like Pittsburg
Pittsburgh, PA is EXTREMELY RACIST
And central PA too.
Most liveable city in America my ass.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Idk how y'all deal with the blatant racism in some of these places. Here in the metro NYC area of course you have your cacs on their :mjpls: shyt. But having white supremacists calling you nikka to your face? :dahell:
In some of these places white people outnumber us greatly...
In my situation where I had a crew of baseball players saying that behind my back..what was I supposed to do...jump them even though I was alone?
Those are places where black folk be getting lynched by the klan and where young black women and kids be just disappearing...
Best to just know what battles to fight and what ain't worth it.